Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Traffic Corner

Notices

Old 07-25-2012, 02:48 AM   #1
ooffrrttjaaj

Increase traffic sites

Does No Follow sites helps in increasing the website traffic ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
ooffrrttjaaj is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2012, 04:36 AM   #2
Draper

I Want Some Traffic On My Keywords Can You Help Me ??

|
|
|
Draper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:16 PM   #3
SOFHarvest

if you would be able to post the certain data about your business , then it would still increase your visitors. back links makes them all possible.
if you are searching for a good company that could provide you service on increasing traffic of your sites, then you could click on my signature. thank you

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SOFHarvest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 10:00 PM   #4
elenacriss884

no no no, not waste your time on no follow, just try do follow sites.

|
|
|
|
|
elenacriss884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 10:48 PM   #5
Jimerson12

Of course, If such sites are with good volume of traffic, by placing link on such sites will help you to get more referral traffic to your site.

|
|
Jimerson12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 12:39 AM   #6
eastvantage

Quote:
Originally Posted by elenacriss884 View Post
no no no, not waste your time on no follow, just try do follow sites.
For me, it sometimes a waste of time especially if you want to get position on a certain keyword.

|

Real People > Real Solutions > Real Success"
eastvantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 03:34 AM   #7
chitra19

If at all you will be able to find your keyword too relevant to your business with good competition and good search volumes and do promote your site and keywords in all possible manner of seo activities. I hope you'll definitely get good traffic on your site undoubtedly.

chitra19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 08:12 PM   #8
micklaisy

The best way in my opinion overall for increasing web site traffic is to build an opt in email list.
micklaisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 10:04 PM   #9
Steven peter

You can drive traffic from no follow sites but these sites links are not helpful for making PR of the site .

|
|
|
|
|
Steven peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 03:43 AM   #10
stefijain

to get traffic no follow or do follow not matter, if your websites listed on some good nofollow websites its ok, but make sure other website have good traffic and if someone will visit this website then they can visit your website too with link.
stefijain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 11:25 PM   #11
omxwebtech

I think google not count nofollow links but other search engine count both tipe links.

l
l
l
omxwebtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 03:45 AM   #12
Nathan Astle

1. Create the best content you can with the best products you can possibly offer.
2. Make it easy for users to recommend your site. Viral marketing is very important and easy to tap on the web. But give your users the tools.
3. Rank well in the search engines. The key is to create the best content in your niche
4. Send out press releases.
5. Submit articles

Nathan Astle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 07:12 AM   #13
sher.winchan58

excellent post thanks

|
sher.winchan58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 09:04 AM   #14
Draper

Dear i Want In cress My Traffic Any Good Suggestion.

|
|
|
Draper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 03:32 AM   #15
Anna stacy

We always heard that just go for do follow links and completely avoid no follow. But personally i believe that search engine want you to be natural i.e you should create both no follow and do follow back links. Yes you should make do follow more but you should not neglect no follow completely. No follow links did not transfer the link juice but still they are counted up to some extent.
Open Google web master tool and there you will see that Google counts both no follow and do follow links.
Thanks
Anna stacy is offline   Reply With Quote