Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 09-15-2011, 01:33 AM   #1
danielwilson285

SEO page titles

Online tutorials are very helpful for learning. I have learned HTML and CSS. After that I have also learned the SEO and I am still learning it. Tough, I am working in this field from the last 3 years. But still there are so many things to learn about it. Search for page titles is what I do for this job and the only problem I have is with the title page, the title is what I chose, but it was not a decision that made me very happy. As I could not reach a solution, I would take the help of SEO experts. So I ask this question. What is the importance of the contents?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
danielwilson285 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-15-2011, 04:25 AM   #2
offpageseo99

content is one of the way for telling the relevancy with Google. Google uses the keyword density method to analyze the site relevancy. keyword density is the precentage of ratio between the number of total keywords and number of total words. so increase the keyword density by using the content. the value of keyword density is up to 7%.
Thanks,
Off Page SEO

offpageseo99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 10:45 AM   #3
revenue4u

The title of a page is the element that produces traffic to that page. You should place your most popular keyword there and get it as close to the start of the title as possible.

revenue4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 01:33 PM   #4
Commodityman

Content

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielwilson285 View Post
Online tutorials are very helpful for learning. I have learned HTML and CSS. After that I have also learned the SEO and I am still learning it. Tough, I am working in this field from the last 3 years. But still there are so many things to learn about it. Search for page titles is what I do for this job and the only problem I have is with the title page, the title is what I chose, but it was not a decision that made me very happy. As I could not reach a solution, I would take the help of SEO experts. So I ask this question. What is the importance of the contents?
The importance of the content can easily be found on many of Matt Cutt's videos about how important content is for search engines, particularly Google. When you create great content then you build links natural because others would want to link with your site. So, the importance on a scale of one to ten, content is ten.
Commodityman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 02:28 AM   #5
Giraz john

Always try to include the most relevant keyword(s) in the page title. Many engines place a high degree of relevancy on pages that mention a search keyword in the page title.

|
|
|
Giraz john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 07:19 AM   #6
teknoware

Include your main keywords in title tags to attract Spider

teknoware is offline   Reply With Quote