Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 12-07-2011, 09:11 PM   #1
mathewarnold272

Digg does not prefer SEOs

As for my acquaintance, socially driven websites do not prefer SEOs. Most of the social driven websites do not prefer SEOs. I believe Digg is justified in disliking SEOs. At present, I do not have anything against SEOs. I believe that there are some authentic SEO companies and consultants who stay with legitimate SEO efforts. Unlike others, their options are not intended to spam. However, Digg imposes reasons to dislike the. You can see the video of Digg in YouTube. You will find out what I am discussing about. SEOs send content to websites such as Digg to be able to improve site traffic. They are not bothered with the content quality.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
mathewarnold272 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2011, 10:18 PM   #2
Graeme Jones

Send a message via AIM to Graeme Jones
I don't think that there is any issue with digg.

|

Last edited by Graeme Jones; 12-07-2011 at 10:24 PM..
Graeme Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 11:39 PM   #3
turborx15

Digg links are nofollow but it's help you to faster indexing.

Lightning fast speed for webmaster powered by Pure SSD
turborx15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 03:12 AM   #4
ursimrankhanna

Hi,
Digg has no problem with seo process.

|
|
|
ursimrankhanna is offline   Reply With Quote