Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 10-29-2013, 10:44 PM   #1
tdimobilead

Humming Bird update by Google...

helloo frns, i heard and red about Google's latest update Humming Bird and still i dont know what exactly it is?
so, if you guys knows anything can share it...
tdimobilead is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-30-2013, 06:11 AM   #2
jtindia

Its about producing relevant contents to the user query....and it won't focus on keywords....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

jtindia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 06:22 AM   #3
C.Rebecca

Hummingbird is basically a change in how Google interprets the intent of a user’s query to ensure the returned results are appropriate.

For example, if I were to search for ‘’how do I install blue widgets in my house’’, Google would return a set of results that may be included the words ‘’install’’, ‘’blue widgets’’ & ‘’house’’. With Hummingbird, Google will be placing greater emphasis on the other words in the search query such as ‘’how do I’’ and ‘’my house’’.

More on it here:
http://econsultancy.com/hk/blog/6348...h-algorithm-th
Old 10-31-2013, 07:28 AM   #4
yitn

Has anyone seen any affects in the websites traffic, we seem to have been moving up and down the rankings quite a lot recently. I believe there may be small minor updates still happening.
yitn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 10:38 PM   #5
jaysh4922

It analyzes and makes sense of billions of pages in order to provide the most relevant search results. The update included a major rewrite of Google’s entire algorithm, affecting more than 90% of search results.The Hummingbird update is capable of understanding longer and more complex searches. For example, it’s highly tuned for conversational search. That means search queries will use more keywords and the results will be more targeted.

jaysh4922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 10:59 PM   #6
shoaib Marfatiy

Not use duplicate content and do not use exact keyword match. it is main point of google latest update.

|
|
shoaib Marfatiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 03:04 AM   #7
tdimobilead

Thanks guys, i understand, but how to get back link on exact keywords???
tdimobilead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 03:16 AM   #8
immigrationO

nice sharing.. How can we protect from humming bird update?

|
|
|
immigrationO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 07:12 AM   #9
Onam123

Humming not only focused keywords it is made to focused on the complete query

Onam123 is offline   Reply With Quote