Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 02-03-2012, 02:20 AM   #1
evandawson56

Your Google Chrome Opinion

The new Google Chrome is probably one of the most popular web browsers these days and this based from the hard data that are obta9nable in the web these days. It was introduced by the Google search engine not long time ago but then it was able to get the attention and respect of a lot of users and web surfers these days. The Firefox and the IE or internet Explorer is used by me but now I only stick to the Google Chrome web browser. I think that it will be good too of I will be hearing about the opinions that you have about this new and innovative web browser.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
evandawson56 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-03-2012, 08:20 AM   #2
kenlee3

Google Chrome is my favorite browser,
I am using it.

kenlee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 08:21 AM   #3
nanadakson

Google Chrome is such a good browser, as the speed is good from other.
I use Google Chrome.

nanadakson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 03:36 PM   #4
storminternet

CPU and Memory consumption on my pc has been reduced when I started using google chrome.

|
|
|

Lifetime Hosting:
ISPA Award Winner: 2013-Best SME Hosting| 2014-Best Dedicated Hosting
Join the Storm Web Hosting
and get 20% of the sale value
storminternet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 01:38 AM   #5
davidbeckam172

Chrome wants improved append hold before it becomes truthfully well liked. I come across the modest dissimilarity flanked by some of the most important browsers.

|
|
davidbeckam172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 06:12 AM   #6
vimal26

well chrome is good browser but sometimes it crashed while i show online streaming or youtube videos

|
^_^ |
vimal26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 05:42 AM   #7
Amby

Google chrome is good browser. I used it for gmail and google webmaster.

|
Amby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 09:12 PM   #8
edwardbrown

Google chrome is the internet browser, which is comparatively faster than other internet browsers. You can also perform the various works in a faster rate than any other browsers.

|
|
edwardbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 08:54 PM   #9
henrycarman

The New Google chrome is finest to use. I keep them on my current home PC. The kind of service that the Google Chrome will be able to give you is good now.

|
|
henrycarman is offline   Reply With Quote