Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Yahoo

Notices

Old 02-14-2012, 01:01 AM   #1
plasticpipemach

How to do SEO for Yahoo Search Engine?

My website comes in top 10 of Google search result for some keywords. But why it is not coming in top 30 of Yahoo Search result. I need to bring in top 10 results of yahoo for some specific keywords.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

plasticpipemach is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-15-2012, 12:20 AM   #2
C.Rebecca

Yahoo is relatively slower, so if its a new site...wait patiently. And since Yahoo’s results are powered by Bing, I’d encourage you to go through Bing’s SEO guidelines:
http://www.bing.com/community/site_b...-for-bing.aspx
Old 02-15-2012, 09:52 PM   #3
Meditrans

But I thought yahoo and bing is better in its indexing speed than google.I don't know .Please clarify me if not
Meditrans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 05:32 PM   #4
qdwheelbarrows

Good and solid back links helps you to get high page rank in the search engine. It also helps you to get lot of traffic in your site. It is also helpful to increase the keyword position.

qdwheelbarrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 01:11 AM   #5
uyendt

Send a message via Yahoo to uyendt
I do not know how to start with optimization yahoo search engine

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
uyendt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 01:18 AM   #6
gill123

Review of your site content or structure
Technical advice on website development: for example, hosting, redirects, error pages, use of JavaScript
Content development
Management of online business development campaigns
Keyword research
SEO training
Expertise in specific markets and geographies.

forgot windows password
gill123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 05:16 AM   #7
Venus Brown

Google considers many different factors to rank the sites like links, social media presence and content..
But for yahoo I think getting better links will give you good results.

|
Venus Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 07:49 PM   #8
farmgate

I am on the way to do SEO. thanks for your idea

farmgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 04:32 AM   #9
xword_5601

Yahoo cares more about on-page optimization than Google. Yahoo is also more sensitive to the quality of links. If you build a bunch of poor quality links, you may find that Yahoo reacts poorly.My website comes in top 10 of Google search result for some keywords. But why it is not coming in top 30 of Yahoo Search result. I need to bring in top 10 results of yahoo for some specific keywords.
xword_5601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 02:08 AM   #10
shaunmark8

very easy just do submissions in those websites which get indexed yahoo.
shaunmark8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 09:02 PM   #11
noahkelly06

Yahoo SEO packages may mean that you are choosing a very flexible option for SEO that is quite comfortable one too. You can manage a lot of things at the same time.

|
|
noahkelly06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 11:25 PM   #12
josefaryan

Yahoo's search engine algorithm's has been merged into Bing's Search, please go through with the following information (which i found in the yahoo's site explorer site):

Quote:
With the completion of algorithmic transition to Bing, Yahoo! Search has merged Site Explorer into Bing Webmaster Tools. Webmasters should now be using the Bing Webmaster Tools to ensure that their websites continue to get high quality organic search traffic from Bing and Yahoo!.
for more details, go to: http://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com/index.php
josefaryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 01:37 AM   #13
coxjoel92

Yahoo is comparatively slower than other search engine. So, if the site is new, wait for a while. Yahoo is powered by Bing, so I would suggest you through the Bing’s SEO guidelines.

|
coxjoel92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:14 PM   #14
tonyfrost8

To advertise as well as part remarkable web based site content, more or less online companies as well as other sites use special Yahoo optimization tactics.

|
|
tonyfrost8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 11:58 PM   #15
jacobowen00

Google is more strict in providing ranks to the website than Yahoo. They consider many factors like presence of social media and content, but there are no such things in Yahoo.

|
|
jacobowen00 is offline   Reply With Quote