Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 07-26-2016, 04:18 AM   #1
CPU

Need stable server in US along with 99.9% uptime

I am looking for detailed information on dedicated servers from Kvchosting.com
They have suitable plan and location for my needs.

What can you say about their uptime and customer care level?
Are their prices reasonable? Any discounts they offer?

Could you draw my attention to any alternatives for comparison?

Thanks in advance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2016, 06:07 AM   #2
PnS Hostings

you could try our US server's

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
|

PnS Hostings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 02:36 AM   #3
Grignard

If you are looking for best server hosting I recommend to get it from WooServers.com. You will receive high uptime, solid servers and helpful tech staff
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 04:26 AM   #4
jacobwallace

Send a message via AIM to jacobwallace Send a message via Yahoo to jacobwallace
I've tried theirs and I get good latency but their prices don't seem affordable at all.
jacobwallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 02:45 AM   #5
mastersite

If you check https://www.hostwinds.com/dedicated.php I believe you will be able to find some good servers.
mastersite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 06:18 AM   #6
afrodita

I'd advise you to use severs from time-tested companies, I mean hostingsource.com and kvchosting.com.
They have stable servers which work with neither glitches, nor outages.
Prices are competitive. Support is helpful around the clock.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 03:50 AM   #7
How?

Overall, Kvchosting.com is a great host that I would recommend. My site is always up and running. When I update my site, changes are immediately noticeable.

The Control Panel, being well-organized and user-friendly, is easy to navigate; same goes for the File Manager and other sections of the CP.

Diskspace and Bandwidth are good.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 10:22 PM   #8
seo147

And also remember that we offer a 30 day money back guarantee! So if you aren't completely happy, you can receive a full refund on your hosting fees within 30 days of signing up. (Please note that domains and dedicated IP addresses are non-refundable).

Please take a while to browse around our website and please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions at all. We're around 24 hours per day, 7 days a week - so just pop along at your leisure and ask your questions to our experienced team

/
/
/
seo147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 04:42 AM   #9
Edmund

I have noticed provisionhost.com would be best option to get high performance server solutions. Servers are affordable and they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 02:49 AM   #10
aravinthrj923

for great uptime try dreamhost and liquidweb
aravinthrj923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 04:11 AM   #11
a-b-c-d

Kvchosting.com is professional SSD Web host. Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus. They are offering nice discount:
Quote:
Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"
Their email support is so fast, so good, that you have the solution or the first step to the solution in less time than you would spend in a call support queue.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 05:44 AM   #12
Infinite

Taking into consideration the features you are looking for I can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 11:37 PM   #13
praveenk

Any specific reason because of that you required server in US because you can get servers in very cheap rates outside US.

- Reliable Web Hosting Provider
E-commerce Ready Hosting | Pure SSD Cloud/VPS | Offshore Dedicated Server
█ 24/7 Reliable Tech Support | Monitoring Service | R1Soft Backup
praveenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 05:06 AM   #14
clo@

It is also 100% Mobile Ready, so I have the opportunity to manage my hosting account.
Kvchosting.com is easy to use hosting provider and I would highly recommend its hosting to other webmasters.
Old 08-29-2016, 11:54 PM   #15
MustDie

If you check
http://www.hostingsource.com/
You will find some really good servers. They are based in United States and prices are as low as $29 per month.
MustDie is offline   Reply With Quote