Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 07-18-2016, 04:51 AM   #1
Celsius

what host provides the best VPS solution?

Which host provides the best VPS account comparing deals from solvps.com and hostingsource.com?
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-18-2016, 05:40 AM   #2
Gorrilas

I'd like to say that JVMHost.com would be good to get vps solutions with high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 06:21 AM   #3
jacobwallace

Send a message via AIM to jacobwallace Send a message via Yahoo to jacobwallace
The best way to know about their services is search them in web hosting reviews sites. Web hosting reviews decode much information about the reliability and stability of web hosting services.
jacobwallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 11:38 PM   #4
MustDie

Check if they are not EIG companies.
Read reviews on the review sites.
Do not get concentrated on the 2 providers only - check for another solutions as well.
I believe you can find good providers here and over there.
As for me hostwinds.com appears good option as well.
MustDie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 05:55 AM   #5
Infinite

As I see rareservers.com is providing performance VPS solutions provided by skilled team. They are reputable host with available support, affordable plans and rock-solid servers.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 06:32 AM   #6
jagdishrock

You must go through both hosting provider reviews section there you will get good information about there services and support

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
jagdishrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 02:39 AM   #7
nomi147

We have been in business since 1995 and have been a client of KnownHost since 2008. After using several hosting companies throughout the years, KnownHost is by far the best. After reading all the positive reviews on various Internet sites, I decided to give them a try and I'm glad I did. Their support is top notch and they always respond in a timely manner. I would recommend KnownHost's VPS's to anyone!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

nomi147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 04:03 AM   #8
CPU

==>> No doubt, SolVPS.com and their super cheap vps hosting plans look to be the best bet.
You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.

Use coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life!

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 05:24 AM   #9
muhammadSufyan1

The best way to know about their services is search them in web hosting reviews sites.
You must go through both hosting provider reviews section there you will get good information about there services and support
Web hosting reviews decode much information about the reliability and stability of web hosting services.

muhammadSufyan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 07:13 PM   #10
softsyshosting

Can you share your required VPS specifications so that you can get more targeted recommendations? Are you looking to host in specific location or are you fine with any location?

- 9 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise DDoS Protection!

-
-
softsyshosting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 01:12 AM   #11
clo@

+ vote for SolVPS.com - these guys are really cool.

Uptime is great. They even have scripts to add email forms and guest books and counters that are part of the package. Excellent value hosting packages and a service that I cannot fault, plus a sense of humour.

Follow their twitter account here: twitter.com/SolVPS_Hosting
Old 08-08-2016, 05:39 AM   #12
Edmund

You can rely on JVMHost.com services. Their servers are powerful and stable. Support is always ready to help with any issue.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 02:48 AM   #13
aravinthrj923

check whoishostingthis site and find the one that suites you
aravinthrj923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 04:27 AM   #14
Grignard

I think you need to compare offers and choose the best one. As I see hostwinds.com services are definitely worth trying. Their support is outstanding, replying in minutes in a polite manner.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 05:20 AM   #15
mastersite

For me hostingsource.com is the best because of
- high uptime
- fast network ]
- very kind sales and customer care service
- round clock support.
mastersite is offline   Reply With Quote