Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 03-15-2014, 02:50 PM   #1
bhanu5646

Review: techextremity.com

Please have a look at my blog at techextremity.com and suggest changes.
bhanu5646 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-19-2014, 10:32 AM   #2
michael_d

Hi there. I checked your webiste. Here is a short review

Good Points
1-Neat layout and design
2-Good high quality content

Areas of Improvement
1-Loading time is high
2-You don't seem to be an authority from your about me page. Try to be one as noone likes to read newbees.

Also read

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

List of Forums which provides
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

of any website
michael_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 04:41 AM   #3
nickc89

hi there!

I like your color theme and the general layout of the website. All main meta tags are composed in a proper manner. And definitely social network buttons at the top of the page

Here are a few tips: I'd suggest moving privacy poliy to the bottom of the page. Also it's a good thing for google to add terms of use. Besides, highlight somehow the search field: I spent quite a while before finding it.
nickc89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 02:06 AM   #4
taranum

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect ...... I am getting this error.
Old 03-24-2014, 06:46 AM   #5
start4dream

Have some layout problem with IE

|
|

|
start4dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 09:15 AM   #6
bhanu5646

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael_d View Post
Hi there. I checked your webiste. Here is a short review

Good Points
1-Neat layout and design
2-Good high quality content

Areas of Improvement
1-Loading time is high
2-You don't seem to be an authority from your about me page. Try to be one as noone likes to read newbees.
Thank you michael...I m working to improve load time. thanx again.

bhanu5646 is offline   Reply With Quote