Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 03-13-2014, 12:24 AM   #1
Deepak Kaushik

Need Suggestions for Job Portal

We have developed a Job Portal and now focusing on increasing Job Listings. I want to know that Is this portal is ok or you required some changes from the side of SEO as well as Candidates Prospective.

If it is ok..then let me know how can I increase Registrations of Good Candidates throughout the whole world...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
Deepak Kaushik is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2014, 03:31 AM   #2
Deepak Kaushik

Noone is here for suggest me ??

|
|
|
Old 03-19-2014, 10:39 AM   #3
michael_d

Hi There. Here is a quick review

Good Points:

2-Very well designed landing page

Area of improvement from SEO Point
1-Loads slowly
2-No Sitemap available
3-Need more interlinking between the pages

Area of improvement from User Point of View
1-No option for recruiters to register and put job posting on landing page
2-Newsletter required CAPTCHA filling that will reduce your rate of subscription
3-Its not clear what is meant by Sponsor list.

Also read

List of Forums which provides

of any website
michael_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 01:53 AM   #4
Deepak Kaushik

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael_d View Post
Hi There. Here is a quick review

Good Points:

2-Very well designed landing page

Area of improvement from SEO Point
1-Loads slowly
2-No Sitemap available
3-Need more interlinking between the pages

Area of improvement from User Point of View
1-No option for recruiters to register and put job posting on landing page
2-Newsletter required CAPTCHA filling that will reduce your rate of subscription
3-Its not clear what is meant by Sponsor list.
Hi Michael,

XML Sitemap is available and There is section in header for registration as a Employer.

Also In Sponsor System webpage, There is clearly mention that how to become sponsor and how to get Employment Reward.

Now, We are working for your other suggestions. Thanks for sharing.

|
|
|