Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 09-17-2011, 08:07 PM   #1
debdix

Please review my site - [url]http://debsbargainbasement.com[/url]

Could someone please review my site, Debs Bargain Basement and let me know what you think?
I am particularly looking for tips on how I can attract buyers, as the site is affiliated with Amazon.com.
I can't figure out why I am not attracting customers!
thanks
debdix is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-18-2011, 10:46 AM   #2
Commodityman

I went to the site and in my opinion I would make it more professional content wise in the beginning and not personal content. When someone goes to your page they want to read and know what it is about immediately try to do that with great professional content.
Commodityman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 05:34 AM   #3
sparxnancy

I definitely refer your site,thanks for sharing.
sparxnancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 11:39 AM   #4
geek87

you site is fine

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
geek87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:48 AM   #5
Mike Shabh

Yes it good.
Old 01-18-2014, 05:56 AM   #6
Nikki Pratick

I am sorry to say that this website is not working...please check it and solve it.

|
|
|
|
|
|
Nikki Pratick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 08:45 AM   #7
jjthemanjunaid

wow nice website, your website is great...

|
jjthemanjunaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 09:51 PM   #8
ellett62

Your site is down?

Hi, I tried to go to your site, but it is down. I even checked at isitup.org
ellett62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 09:54 PM   #9
shrikant.softwi

Cool website........ looks nice
- Kolhapur Area.
Expert
in Maharashtra
shrikant.softwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 04:16 AM   #10
malikuzair

your website is not going to open on my side resolve it

malikuzair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 11:56 PM   #11
quantumleap

Good Website !

quantumleap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 04:42 AM   #12
Enamul Hoq

Really great website.

Enamul Hoq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 07:26 PM   #13
hangngabella

thanks for sharing, i like it
hangngabella is offline   Reply With Quote