Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 10-06-2011, 06:39 AM   #1
alina albert

History of Steve Jobs

Steve jobs co-founder of APPLE passed away today.
I found a link to dedicate a great honour to Steve jobs read about steve jobs here>> http://stevejobs-died.blogspot.com/
alina albert is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-07-2011, 09:50 AM   #2
colby65

Steve jobs really deserved a Nobel Peace Prize, I wonder why they don't honor such creative people who have influenced our daily lives positively.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
colby65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 04:34 PM   #3
afternoonsun

Quote:
Originally Posted by colby65 View Post
Steve jobs really deserved a Nobel Peace Prize, I wonder why they don't honor such creative people who have influenced our daily lives positively.
I also think he deserve to be honored for his great lifetime achievement that has been a great use in our technology.

N SUN
afternoonsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 03:05 AM   #4
weblover50

I wouldn't agree with the nobel prize but some reward for all his achievement is what the man deserved. He has changed the face of technology. Without Apple, the modern world could not have evolved!
and
weblover50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 04:55 AM   #5
linksite

I have never heard nor read about Steve Jobs ever nominated for a Nobel Prized awards before, does he? Though he truly deserve to be a Nobel nominee and awardee, I agree with weblover50's comment.
Old 10-09-2011, 06:32 AM   #6
rubymooree

God want to use iPhone 5 in heaven, so he called Steve and brought it to. He is probably in iCloud now. Have a good time, Steve, iMiss you.
rubymooree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 10:41 PM   #7
Ryan smith

Thanks to all of you guys for sharing such a very useful information.

Ryan smith is offline   Reply With Quote