Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 08-18-2012, 04:16 AM   #1
madhuriarora

Which days are best in your life?

Which days are best in your life?

School life

College life

University life

Professional life.

Mine is University life.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
madhuriarora is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-18-2012, 10:06 AM   #2
jameslarry

i like school and college life, i had enjoyed much with friends. They are golden days in my life. University i don't like it because at this period everything became routine. Every loves childhood because it was so innocence and pure in life.

|
|
|
|
jameslarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 11:44 PM   #3
turborx15

school life

Lightning fast speed for webmaster powered by Pure SSD
turborx15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 03:15 AM   #4
riksworld

I like the college life.

riksworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 05:05 AM   #5
sergeyk

i think that the best time was in my childhood when you can have everything without doing anything.
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 11:23 AM   #6
quicklockworks

My professional life is great. A wife, kids, a car a house and good health. When I was in my school days it was party hard heh.

quicklockworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 01:15 PM   #7
innocentdevil73

college life with pals were the golden days in my life

Apply Now for
and get up to £1000 in an hour
innocentdevil73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 05:44 AM   #8
chikkiarora

I like the school life and College life both.

|
|
chikkiarora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 07:57 AM   #9
Emorej

i like high school life

Emorej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:03 PM   #10
cobo_836

So far, the happiest time is when the University.Daily live carefree.

/
/
/
cobo_836 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 12:41 AM   #11
Morrison

Collage life are best in my life.................

Morrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 05:36 AM   #12
jeff.cool25

Hi,
My School day was great days in my life.

|
jeff.cool25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 10:30 PM   #13
Sincara

Collage life is the best days in my life.............

Sincara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 11:34 PM   #14
manojagadi

The University life is best for me.
manojagadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 11:55 PM   #15
harry.grant

1) School days
2) Time spent with your Parents
3) Time spent with your GF....
4) Time of achievement ...

|
|
|
harry.grant is offline   Reply With Quote