Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 06-28-2019, 01:49 PM   #1
Chris_Tax

Website clicks

Website clicks
How do I do clicks myself for my website that will get recorded as clicks?
Keep it simple.

Thanks,

Chris

Owner
CEL Financial Services
Tax Return Preparer
Please visit my website for all your
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
needs.
Chris_Tax is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-28-2019, 08:15 PM   #2
Chris_Tax

Kindly click my website links
Thanks,

Owner
CEL Financial Services
Tax Return Preparer
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
needs.
Old 06-29-2019, 12:57 AM   #3
aesthetiqclinic

Click on your website many times is not consider good for revenue and promotion. It is Spam technique

|
|
|
|
aesthetiqclinic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 03:16 AM   #4
Prateektechnoso

Location: 8th Floor, Olympia National Towers, Block 3, A3 & A4, North Phase, Guindy Industrial Estate, Chennai - 600032, Tamilnadu, India.
Yeah he is correct. Try to improve your Website clicks Organically.

For your information:

Prateektechnosoft is a Netsuite Partner and expertise in NetSuite ERP, CRM, Cloud CRM, PSA and other Netsuite Solutions. And also providing Netsuite services of implementation, integration, support & development services.

|
|
|
Prateektechnoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 04:42 AM   #5
evejones

It makes no sense as you will only increase clicks in this way but as no traffic is coming to your site with these clicks, you will not get the benefit you seek

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
evejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 12:38 PM   #6
buyinstagram

Website Clicks vs. Website Conversions: What's the difference and does it matter?
Here's a problem I see all the time: You've got your ads set up. They've been running for a week or so. And they're getting tons of clicks.

The problem? No one is converting.

There are a few things that could explain this and one of the main culprits is using the wrong ad objective.

If you're trying to get people to take an action (more than just clicking on your ad) like giving their email or buying a product, you have to use Website Conversions as the objective for your ad.

If you use Clicks to Website, I can almost guarantee you'll only see a few, if any conversions.

So what's the deal? You're still sending them to a website. Why don't they just give you their name and email?

Because you picked the wrong ad type. You're not optimizing for conversions. You're optimizing for clicks. And that's exactly what you'll get. A bunch of clicks.

/
/
/
/
buyinstagram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 07:05 PM   #7
Chris_Tax

Every day I do half of hour leaving do follow back links. I have a competitor Manta listing above me.

Owner
CEL Financial Services
Tax Return Preparer
needs.
Old 07-01-2019, 10:00 PM   #8
RH-Calvin

Clicks on your website can be increased by promoting your webpages in various social networks and also in various forums and bookmarks.

| $1 VPS Hosting

| Windows Server with Remote Desktop Access

| Servers with Free IPMI Setup
RH-Calvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 02:07 AM   #9
smith1

Clicks on your website can be increased by promoting your webpages in various social networks

smith1 is offline   Reply With Quote