Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 06-07-2012, 11:17 PM   #1
aopo.mark

How can I improve MY blogging to generate more traffic and business?

How can I improve MY blogging to generate more traffic and business?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
aopo.mark is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-08-2012, 12:40 AM   #2
manojob

In order to generate more traffic from your blogging, You have to do the following things:
1. Make your Blog Interactive.
2. Put Unique and Quality Content in the Blog.
3. Post in your Blog Regularly.
4. Do Blog Commenting in the other Blogs.
5. Advertise your Blog posts in Social Media sites like Facebook,Twitter,LinkedIn,Google+

-
manojob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 02:43 AM   #3
C.Rebecca

- Submit your blog to popular blog directories
- Promote your blog post on social networking websites
- Submit it to trafficable social bookmarking sites
- Publish quality wall posts/ teasers on your profile page
- Promote your blog on niche related forums and online communities
- Comment and guest post on niche related blogs
- Try to make your blog interactive (encourage people to comment on your blog and allow guest posting)
- You can integrate videos on your blog and promote those videos on different video distribution sites.

Guest posting works best for me. I use ‘Keyword Country’ for digging out my niche related celebrity blogs.
Old 06-12-2012, 02:51 AM   #4
maxsamuel

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.Rebecca View Post
- Submit your blog to popular blog directories
- Promote your blog post on social networking websites
- Submit it to trafficable social bookmarking sites
- Publish quality wall posts/ teasers on your profile page
- Promote your blog on niche related forums and online communities
- Comment and guest post on niche related blogs
- Try to make your blog interactive (encourage people to comment on your blog and allow guest posting)
- You can integrate videos on your blog and promote those videos on different video distribution sites.

Guest posting works best for me. I use ‘Keyword Country’ for digging out my niche related celebrity blogs.
i think this can help me too rank my blog. i would like to appreciate you for this great stuff.

|
maxsamuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:55 AM   #5
EricaJohnns

Yeah, nice list. If you wanted to advertise offline, promotional products are effective also.

Promotional Products Supplier – Personalized Executive Gift Items - Fun Promotional Products
EricaJohnns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 05:08 AM   #6
johnstephan25

Write fresh content... write about tips and tutorials...it will helps...

|
johnstephan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 05:18 AM   #7
spinxwebdesign

Yeah, guest posting and killer content posting will surely help you to generate more traffic and business to your blog...
spinxwebdesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 05:27 AM   #8
gaurav.solanki

Blog content should be unique and full of information, Advertise your blog in social networing sites and comment on other blogs in your niche.

|
|
|
gaurav.solanki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 05:42 AM   #9
James Andy

Keep update your blog regularly and submit it to different sites for example directories, classifieds, blogs and social media sites. Furthermore, I am sharing you a blogging site where you submit it and keep blogging regularly I am sure your traffic will increase soon.

The site is listed below:

Bloggers.com

Best Regards,

|
|
James Andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 04:36 PM   #10
jacksonsfreeman

I think Its up to you what you compose and what's your content. If you have a quality content on content on your blog then you don't have concern about the traffic. So if you make your blog attractive then you can easily get more and more traffic on your blog.
Old 07-13-2012, 05:07 PM   #11
SEO Demon

Send a message via AIM to SEO Demon Send a message via MSN to SEO Demon Send a message via Yahoo to SEO Demon
First try to generate the traffic from social platforms. Expand your social profiles and increase your reach. Also, you can generate a good amount of traffic by commenting on high traffic blogs. Then, do the SEO side by side as well in order to stabilize your site in SERPs. Once SEO starts to give results, you should completely devote all your efforts to SEO.
SEO Demon is offline   Reply With Quote