Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Programming > Programming General

Notices

Old 03-29-2017, 02:18 PM   #1
nele

I Want to Write Android Apps. Where Do I Start?

hi,
I have some background in coding (PHP, Visual Basic...), but I've never touched Android development before.

I'd like to get started, but I'm not entirely sure what I need.
I could use some guidance on where to start with Android. Can you help?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Ultimate Windows VPS hosting | Dedicated hardware MS Hyper-V technology Premium bandwidth providers

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Chat support Full 24/7 help desk support Email support
nele is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-29-2017, 09:02 PM   #2
bharat22492

Hi Nele,

The same thing I want to learn few days ago.

So I had found some solution about android app and I came to Andromo which is great for create android app.

There are also some other similar kind of app but this one is perfect for new developers.

|
|
|
|
:
bharat22492 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 09:04 PM   #3
technoweb

5 THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE BUILDING YOUR FIRST ANDROID APP:

---You need to learn Java, there is no way around it

---Android part encompasses learning XML for the app design, understanding concepts of Android and using said concepts programmatically with Java

---Beginners should probably use an IDE (PraneethVT preferred Android Studio over Eclipse)

---Building your first app is time-consuming: it won't happen overnight. This is not a project for those looking for a fast result

---When stuck on a problem (which will inevitably happen), turn to Stack Overflow. If no luck there, look to the Android Subreddit where there is a helpful community

To know more visit:

http://www.androidauthority.com/lets...-unity-759135/

|
|
|
|
technoweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 12:30 AM   #4
AliceArifova

Very informative post i will share it to others

AliceArifova is offline   Reply With Quote