Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 09-06-2012, 09:53 PM   #1
tonyfrost8

About Adsenses and Analytics

For my personal e-mail account, I have Analytics. From another e-mail account, I also have gotten an AdSense account and it was made for solving the area of payments and similar matters. I do not like it, but I feel that the best thing you can do is to connect both of these accounts. I think this would be troubling with the task, so I was thinking about what can be done here. Principally, I need to interpret relevant information into my account and I want to know how in order to execute just that. Will anyone help me please?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
tonyfrost8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-07-2012, 05:54 AM   #2
jonemike

In my view Google Adsenses used to earn money in different websites.Google Analytics check your sites visitors,visitors flow,bonus rate and many other things.

jonemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 12:52 AM   #3
chinawoodstove

Your view point is special,I appreciate it.

chinawoodstove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:57 AM   #4
hardware-riggin

I am on the way to do SEO. thanks for your idea . It is new to me.

|

|

hardware-riggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 01:08 AM   #5
ChaitanyaSingh

Google adsense is to earn money by showing ads to your site and Analytics is to track your website's traffic