Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 02-21-2017, 11:04 PM   #1
angelinagertz

What attracted you to SEO industry?

What attracted you to SEO industry?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
angelinagertz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-22-2017, 07:19 AM   #2
NorMarketer

Running my own e-commerce and affiliate businesses made me look into all possible channels of marketing. SEO has been of great importance for my overall traffic and conversion on my websites and I have therefore chosen to spend a lot of time and resources on developing SEO skills.

The reason I enjoy SEO is that it is so complex, with so many ranking factors and the search engine algorithms change constantly. Although that is also a major headache.

What I do not like about the SEO industry is that it has led to a ton of black-hat ways of doing SEO. Like fake posts, fake websites, and fake news with links. Hopefully, google and other search engines will be able to fully shut these practises down in the future.

SEO should benfit the best websites, with the best products and services.

NorMarketer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 07:37 AM   #3
SAP Online

Because of SEO industry we can get high ranking for our website and also get high organic searches.

|
|
|
SAP Online is offline   Reply With Quote