Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Yahoo

Notices

Old 10-10-2011, 01:28 AM   #1
jaxondavis37

Yahoo Questions and Answers

I went through many threads discussing about Yahoo Answers and it made me confused. So, I thought of asking you all. I am looking forward to a contribution from SEO experts and webmasters. I want to know everything about Yahoo Answers. Do Yahoo Answers really benefit SEO and websites along with blogs? Most of the people feel that Yahoo doesn’t look after spamming and it doesn’t look that beneficial. Yahoo should start thinking of taking some action against spammers. But Yahoo Answers always get top positions for any search phrase. They do look important to me. What do you think?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
jaxondavis37 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-09-2014, 11:57 PM   #2
softech

Thanks For Sharing..

|
|
|
|
|
|
softech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 04:15 AM   #3
jamesvincent21

Yahoo answers really benefit for Website .It helps to increase the traffic for website.

|
jamesvincent21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 04:23 AM   #4
lalitiweb

Definitely it increase your website traffic.When you reached level 2 in yahoo answers you can add your website link there so that user click that link and diresctly visit your website But remember that Level 1 is not so easy to cross. You must have most votes, most likes and appreciation in your answers to cross level 1.

lalitiweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 02:48 AM   #5
helpernt

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalitiweb View Post
Definitely it increase your website traffic.When you reached level 2 in yahoo answers you can add your website link there so that user click that link and diresctly visit your website But remember that Level 1 is not so easy to cross. You must have most votes, most likes and appreciation in your answers to cross level 1.
your right

helpernt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 04:08 PM   #6
Tado

i think the question on yahoo answers is whether or not the reward is worth the amount of work it takes to get the ranking needed to start leaving your own links.

Tado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 02:41 AM   #7
SEO Khan

Thanks For Sharing..

SEO Khan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 01:55 PM   #8
luker

Yahoo question and answer when you keep answering other questions and keep asking you get some points on your id. as your points increase your level will increase. And yes it also increase you traffic.

luker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 10:24 PM   #9
mbahbejo

Not because it all depends on our perspective in the planting of backlinks in yahoo, if you do it in a way that will create a website barrage you scored less
|
mbahbejo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 01:08 AM   #10
Uhurukite

Thanks For Your Information.

Uhurukite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 05:31 AM   #11
kateparkers

yahoo answering best improvement of websites

kateparkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 09:16 PM   #12
emaildatagroup

Thank U so much Laliti for your answer. I was trying a lot to get links from yahoo by submitting Answers but I couldn't find how can I give links to the site. And seeing this information I got an idea and I will try to cross the level 1.

Thank u
emaildatagroup is offline   Reply With Quote