Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 02-28-2012, 02:17 AM   #1
jamesranatte

Question How to avoid the rejection of articles in Ezine?

Hello friends I have a query about the article approval in Ezine. Last week I submitted an article in Ezine. But the article is rejected by the admin team of Ezine. Now I want to know that what are the steps by which I will submit my article on ezine. Please suggest me some tips about the submission of article.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
jamesranatte is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-28-2012, 07:04 AM   #2
lets4410

They're a bit weird at ezine! I've submitted articles in the past with nothing wrong with them and it got rejected and then I re-submitted the same article without changing it and it was accepted, probably depends if the staff check you're article at the start of their shift or at the end once their eyes have melted.
lets4410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 12:43 PM   #3
coolgirl

The same with me - I can't understand the logic but some of my articles are submitted and accepted, the others - are not.

|
coolgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:44 AM   #4
C.Rebecca

Probably your article had duplicate/ spun content. Ezine has got stricter with its guidelines (post the panda update) so you need to look out for grammar/ punctuation / typo errors as well. Ezine should have given you the reason for rejection, if I am not mistaken (Ask them if they haven’t). After you figure out what’s wrong, make sure you clear your article of the wrong stuff and resubmit it .

However, efforts you‘re putting to get it right at Ezine are not worth it. It would be preferable if you host the same articles on a blog instead.
Old 02-29-2012, 01:06 AM   #5
Mark Jackson

1- Correct Grammer,spelling, punctuation
2- Word Limit
3- don't add links in body part
4- Keywords density

is the Facebook Developer Company
Mark Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 02:32 AM   #6
ipbforum

hi,

To avoid rejection of article in enzine article you have to write unique content with word limit.

|
|

ipbforum is offline   Reply With Quote