Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 03-18-2012, 10:58 PM   #1
eastvantage

Please review my website

Hello,

Please review my website.http://www.eastvantage.com Any suggestions on how to improve it? Thanks!

Eastvantage | IT Outsourcing & Offshoring Services
Outsourcing the Right People in the Right Place
eastvantage is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-21-2012, 04:12 AM   #2
jaro65

web page layout is ok
I do not like the background, because everything will sink,
through this page is not clear
Old 03-28-2012, 11:27 PM   #3
fulllace-wig

Thanks for sharing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

fulllace-wig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 08:30 AM   #4
nathan.joshua

It's a nice clean website, but I didn't easily get what your business is about.

nathan.joshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 10:19 AM   #5
martinhelen

Nice and interesting website with colourful design template.

!
martinhelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 10:03 PM   #6
michaeljerry

Instead of having a bigger image in the home page, you can reduce the size and you can add more content related to your service which helps the users to better understand about your site. Reduce the number of images in the home page and add more text content on the site. You can add your targeted keywords to the image name.
michaeljerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 09:58 PM   #7
jeny

Nice clean website.

|
|
jeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 09:48 AM   #8
warren12

On the home page with large images instead of, you can reduce the size of a better understanding of their site to help users of your service, you can add more content. Web the number of images to reduce the site to add more text content. The name of the image, you can add targeted keywords.
warren12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 09:58 AM   #9
eurozulu

Quite like the menu bar,it's different.

. |
.|
eurozulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 09:42 PM   #10
Justin Erickson

Very nice website.

Its not to often you see a website with great creativity and still make it look clean.

Good job eastvantage.
Create Your First Website At 3:45 This Afternoon

Justin Erickson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 05:02 AM   #11
haaiamerica

Nice website well done, and going to internal pages of your web site, the text alignment is not good make sure that, here the text alignment is very important for web sites. everything perfect of your web portal.

-
haaiamerica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 12:43 AM   #12
vishal12

send rakhi

It's a nice clean website, but I didn't easily get what your business is about.

vishal12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 10:36 PM   #13
EusebioPetric

I think you have make some attractive design.

EusebioPetric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 12:12 AM   #14
hl1234

If you need some ptfe products,you can visit my website below.

|
hl1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 05:20 AM   #15
davishenery

Smart Consultancy India – Consultant & Offshoring

I have visit your site and get amazing information about IT Outsourcing & Offshoring Services. Also, Smart Consultancy India is also, provide Offshore and Consultancy services based on India. We are providing KPO Consultant, BPO Outsource, RPO Project, and IT Outsourcing services.

|
|
davishenery is offline   Reply With Quote