Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 04-13-2012, 10:01 AM   #1
jamesranatte

Question How to select the domain name ?

Hello friends I need to know that I want to buy domain name for my website. What are the points that I have to keep in mind while purchasing the domain name? Please specify me about this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
jamesranatte is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-22-2012, 11:09 AM   #2
crescendo

Try to buy domain which related to your keyword. which you want to optimize in google. I always follow this point.

|
crescendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 12:35 PM   #3
martinhelen

Buy domain name related to your keyword. But also buy your domain name SEO friendly.

!
martinhelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 09:46 AM   #4
warren12

Associated with your keyword is to purchase the domain. You can optimize for Google. I always follow this point.
warren12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 11:00 PM   #5
Justin Erickson

I just keep it related to the niche. Easy to remember. Works for me.
Create Your First Website At 3:45 This Afternoon

Justin Erickson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 04:58 AM   #6
haaiamerica

Try to know some technical words about your website and choose good web hosting service.

-
haaiamerica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 03:28 PM   #7
printbucket

It would be best if your domain name and your keyword choice will match. That will greatly contribute to your ranking.
printbucket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 03:05 AM   #8
dairymilk

greatly reduce the difficulty site, reduce the site into, believe in the near future will have more more professional web page templates appear, for you to choose. China's Internet development later, web page templates in the development of China has also been slow, there are many professional web page templates website, provide a large amount of pages template resource, but mostly is America, European, Japan, Korea's work, this a little visit several related website can be found, but anything to China, want to have his Chinese characteristic, the web page templates to China, has become the CMS template, web page templates in CMS built-in template engine, make the web page templates used rise more convenient and quick.

dairymilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 07:42 AM   #9
masterbank911

http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/...vn/seller2.png
masterbank911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:24 PM   #10
JACKADEN

Domain always purchase related to keywords...

::
JACKADEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:36 PM   #11
hl12345

First?you must determine what your website about,and your domain must contain the words about your product or content.

|
hl12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 12:55 AM   #12
mobilelover

Just keep in mind, your website name and topic of your website matched each other.
mobilelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 10:35 PM   #13
EusebioPetric

What are the points that I have to keep in mind while purchasing the domain name?

EusebioPetric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 02:35 AM   #14
Steven peter

Select the domain name for you primary keyword which is you want to use on for your site niche.

|
|
|
|
|
Steven peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 03:06 AM   #15
peterfreddy

Some tips to choose the right domain name,

Brainstorm 5 Top Keywords
Make the Domain Unique
Only Choose Dot-Com Available Domains
Make it Easy to Type
Make it Easy to Remember
Keep the Name as Short as Possible
Create and Fulfill Expectations
Avoid Copyright Infringement
Set Yourself Apart with a Brand
Reject Hyphens and Numbers
Don't Follow the Latest Trends
Use an Ajax Domain Selection Tool
You can register your domain name from any reliable domain registrar. If the desired domain name has already been registered, You guys can have a Whois look up on the specific domain name at www.WhoisXY.com . This could give the domain name registrant detail. You people then contact the domain holder for a domain bargain if he or she wishes to sell it.
peterfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote