Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-04-2012, 09:39 AM   #1
aliswl24

Lightbulb Who is the Best faceook orTwitter?

Do you realize that facebook is the best or Twitter is the best?
aliswl24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-06-2012, 05:08 AM   #2
maria.methews

I will always go for the facebook ... twitter is good. but i think its not better than facebook

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
maria.methews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:11 AM   #3
clarie.texas

Yeah Facebook is one of the best sites...

|
|
|
clarie.texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:16 AM   #4
jiyaalbert

I like and love to use facebook.

jiyaalbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 02:06 AM   #5
turborx15

certainly facebook

- Fast & Secure | Wordpress Optimized | 30Min Ticket Resonse

Lightning fast speed for webmaster powered by Pure SSD
turborx15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 12:15 AM   #6
natashamary

Personally I think there is no one best. Both are doing extremely well in providing social networking service. Facebook is doing great in allowing people to give various status and photos and twitter is also doing the same.
testing training chennai
testing training chennai
.net training in Chennai
testing training chennai
java course in chennai
java training chennai
natashamary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 07:34 PM   #7
cobo_836

Facebook focus on information in the past period of time, while Twitter is now instant message.

/
/
/
cobo_836 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 07:56 PM   #8
sam davis

Facebook appeals to social animals and can be very addicting to people who have an insatiable appetite to stay connected with friends and make new acquaintances. Although it may be more addictive once you get the hang of Tweeting; you get more immediate responses and it seems to live somewhere between the worlds of email, instant messaging and blogging says twitip.com.

sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 09:43 PM   #9
Steven peter

Facebook and twitter both are the best social media sites . Both have large portfolio and you can make a good use of these social media site to drive a traffic on your site.

|
|
|
|
|
Steven peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 11:24 PM   #10
Mark Jackson

Both are good in term of reputation but when we talk traffic, I think twitter so far as compared to Facebook.

is the Facebook Developer Company
Mark Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 01:08 AM   #11
audrey110

both are the best....but twitter is best for marketing purpose...

|
|
|
audrey110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 02:20 AM   #12
manojagadi

According to me, Facebook is best.
manojagadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 07:05 AM   #13
johnuy

Both are good..i think better is facebook actually

|
johnuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 03:03 AM   #14
billsmith1097

I am using maximum my facebook profile because it gives the extra application features.
billsmith1097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:14 AM   #15
nagavenkata

According to my opinion, Facebook is best.
nagavenkata is offline   Reply With Quote