Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 09-19-2016, 09:53 AM   #1
HighSparrow

Exclamation I Need Your Opinion

Hi everyone,

Please review my website and tell me if there is anything you see missing or not user-experience friendly. I appreciate all your comments. Thank you!

http://www.codemio.com/2016/07/java-...ial-junit.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
HighSparrow is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-19-2016, 12:28 PM   #2
edward98

Loading took like 10 secounds for the first time!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Minecraft Mods, Shaders, Resource Packs

edward98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 07:21 PM   #3
HighSparrow

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by edward98 View Post
Loading took like 10 secounds for the first time!
Hi edward98,

According to the tests I run, the maximum page loading time is 5 seconds. May I ask which country/state do you live in? I just want to see if it's because of the geographical location of my servers. Thanks in advance.

Old 09-19-2016, 07:36 PM   #4
chinomoreno

The site seems to have images that are too heavy, it loads up slowly and one by one.
You might want to test your site page speed here and see how to improve it, https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/
Hope it helps!

chinomoreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 10:00 PM   #5
HighSparrow

Thanks chinomoreno, I had already looked into google insights. The score for the homepage is 90/100 and for the posts, average score is 78/100 on desktop since the posts are heavier in terms of content. I would appreciate more tips on user experience/design Thanks in advance!

Old 09-20-2016, 01:18 AM   #6
Nandy.Ha

I think the text size is a little big.
I don't know why i can't load the banner. Maybe it's due to my slow Internet connection, . Do anyone see the same issue like me?
Nandy.Ha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 07:15 AM   #7
HighSparrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nandy.Ha View Post
I think the text size is a little big.
I don't know why i can't load the banner. Maybe it's due to my slow Internet connection, . Do anyone see the same issue like me?
I adjusted the text size a little bit, thanks!
When I run speed tests from different locations, I see these results for the homepage.

Old 09-20-2016, 07:55 AM   #8
edward98

I tried it again and it took 4 Secounds!

Minecraft Mods, Shaders, Resource Packs

edward98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 08:00 AM   #9
HighSparrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by edward98 View Post
I tried it again and it took 4 Secounds!
Thanks for trying again edward98, I appreciate!

Old 09-21-2016, 12:50 AM   #10
Dubey675

if you want more review traffic then follow some strategy:

high quality baacklink
backlink create higest ranking websites where thousant of people active at a time .

|
|
|
|
Dubey675 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 05:14 AM   #11
webdeveloper220

if you want more review traffic then follow some strategy

webdeveloper220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 03:20 AM   #12
saikumar011

Loading time more do g zip converstion and review my site also thank you

saikumar011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 10:38 PM   #13
consumerhomedec

I would also suggest finding a plugin that will speed up the load time but it wasn't as bad as people were saying! But it can never hurt to increase load speed! Is it mobile optimized?

consumerhomedec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 02:01 AM   #14
vermakank85

http://www.webynk.com/codemio.com

Hi Codemio!!!

You prepared your website 2 months 7 days back...its looks good.
Follow the link mentioned in subject line to know more about your website and keep checking regularly.

All the best bro...
vermakank85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 02:04 AM   #15
vermakank85

http://www.webynk.com/minecraft-resourcepacks.com

Hi you made your website 9 months back and it looks good.
Follow the link mentioned in subject line to know more like its world rank and keep it checking daily.
vermakank85 is offline   Reply With Quote