Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 07-14-2015, 12:19 AM   #1
lina pawar

how to remove the bad link on my site?

friends please tell me how to remove the bad link from my search page. please suggest me my site is shopittoday.in
lina pawar is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-15-2015, 03:54 AM   #2
hookahb2c

I also want to know about it..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
hookahb2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 12:59 PM   #3
snehasharma

Try To find First Which is link are spam and coming from low quality sites. use "disavow link tool" it is a google products. just disavow your link by using that tool
snehasharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 09:43 PM   #4
BenPattersonusa

If your website has been affected, most likely it’s because of low-quality backlinks pointing to it. So, you should take a close look at your link profile and weed out any “unnatural” backlink you see there. Yes, I know, performing a link audit and getting rid of bad links is easier said than done, but the task becomes easier when you have a clear plan. Freelance SEO services
BenPattersonusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 03:21 AM   #5
gopalgroup

bad link is very harmful for website ranking. you can remove bad link from disavow tool

|
|
|
|
|
gopalgroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 03:38 AM   #6
cwvps

Have you tried Linkquidator.com?
Old 07-22-2015, 04:07 AM   #7
Bangalorewebzon

web master is the best tool in bad link remove

|
|
|
Bangalorewebzon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 05:46 AM   #8
rajaace

Is that internal link or external link?

|
rajaace is offline   Reply With Quote