Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 09-08-2016, 05:13 AM   #1
a-b-c-d

Stable Server Located in Thailand?

It happened so that my current host started to make me nervous because of bad customer support and downtime.

Most of my clients are located in Thailand.

I need stable server with 450 gbs of space, 4 gbs of RAM and 5000 gbs of bandwidth, Windows.

Superbithost.com was recommended to me as a good option. What can you say about them? need feedbacks. Also any alternatives?

Thanks in advance.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-09-2016, 06:09 AM   #2
Celsius

I'd recommend you to use time-tested companies like hostingsource.com and kvchosting.com, their servers are stable and fast with total ddos protection offered at competitive prices.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 12:47 AM   #3
skyhost12

Our hosting services are very good and reliable in Lahore Pakistan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
skyhost12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 06:37 AM   #4
Infinite

According to my research superbithost.com is really nice option. Their pricing is ok, you will get what you pay for. Considering customer support you will absolutely love it, each time you contact them, you'll experience great response time and very helpful information, they will fix any problem.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 03:48 AM   #5
CPU

Everything has impressed me:
- great network and server uptime,
- perfect and useful scripts as well as tools,
- helpful, professional customer support.

What I can recommend to others is to contact Superbithost.com sales representative, tell your specific requirements and what you are going to host - believe me, their team will find the best hosting solution for your needs at a perfect price.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 05:06 AM   #6
clo@

Server locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia.

I believe Superbithost.com would work fine for your needs. There has never been a problem they couldn't help me with and so you know, every problem to date has been mine.
Old 10-11-2016, 03:53 AM   #7
Michel001

Now everything works like a clock and I am happy running my site at superbithost.com servers. Recommend this host to others.

As for support, besides speed of responses, I checked to see if they are technically competent and they really do their best to prove it. The price is really affordable and I am satisfied with it.
Old 10-11-2016, 08:46 AM   #8
henrylos

skyhost12 which hosting are you proving in Pakistan

|
|
henrylos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 05:27 AM   #9
Grignard

To my mind superbithost.com look really affordable. They accept Bitcoin and many other payments. I've called them more often for questions I knew didn't really relate to their hosting, but more to ask them for help with questions I thought they might know the answer to. They always, always bend over backwards to help any way they can, and that includes in the middle of the night.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 06:57 AM   #10
arionadv

Send a message via ICQ to arionadv
A long time I used
Stable server and excellent support service
vpshispeed.com
arionadv is offline   Reply With Quote