Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 04-23-2019, 11:20 AM   #1
Celsius

Low cost VPS to host a blog

VPS accounts from hostsailor.com and rockhoster.com are nice for me and need to know which way should I follow? I plan to host a blog.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-24-2019, 11:23 PM   #2
How?

I like the price for rockhoster.com Netherlands hosting solutions. Their support is amazing and I've yet to see any host that even compares with support options and availability.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 10:30 AM   #3
kronos77

Cheap VPS accounts can be got from hostingsource.com and yourlasthost.com.
FANTASTIC customer support, even in the middle of the night! Thanks to their teams for just picking up the phone and answering your panicked questions.Five star effort!
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 11:03 PM   #4
a-b-c-d

I found rockhoster.com web host and needed to transfer my files to their KVM VPS hosting account. I couldn't have done it without support team, their replies were quick and the instructions were easy to follow, which made it possible for even a non-techie like me to do.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 10:45 AM   #5
tommylii

Both mentioned companies - hostsailor.com and rockhoster.com - are worth trying.
Their prices are very good, their services match or beat what other hosting companies offer and they seem to never have any down time, at least none that has every effected me. I recommend them to anyone looking for great hosting at a reasonable price.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 11:20 PM   #6
Michel001

I am a proud Rockhoster.com customer for many months and have had an amazing experience thus far.
They are always attentive to my needs and quickly respond to any sales/support/billing questions I had.
Old 05-13-2019, 07:35 AM   #7
amanwaa

Have you checked Intersever VPS hosting, they offer cheap VPS at very affordable price $0.01/M*

|
|
amanwaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 01:07 AM   #8
CPU

What I want to say is that everything works fine with Rockhoster.com EU web host - a decent provider. The people on the site are so helpful.. I don't even care the price is rock bottom. They have very professional, prompt, and friendly administration.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 10:22 AM   #9
grunn

VPS deals from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net are worth trying.
They are well known and trusted professional web hosting companies which offer cheap VPS deals with more powerful and high-quality hosting network with best care and good support guarantees.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 12:55 AM   #10
clo@

Think that you will precisely not regret having looked at hostforweb.com VPS deals. Their team can help you to move all content (files, scripts, mysql) from another host without downtime for free.
Old 08-26-2019, 03:24 AM   #11
henrybolt

nice information

henrybolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 11:47 PM   #12
alvin_hoffman

its better to use some free host instead of cheap becase cheap host can never handle your traffics

|
|
|
alvin_hoffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 12:22 AM   #13
Infinite

libertyvps.net
knownhost.com
rockhoster.com
vpsland.com
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote