Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Design > Graphic Design

Notices

Old 09-25-2013, 04:29 AM   #1
shridevi731

Lightbulb Website Design

I am professional web designer and developer from Hyderabad, India. I create attractive and user friendly websites with using the latest design and development techniques.

srinivasinfo.com
shridevi731 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-26-2013, 11:55 AM   #2
jordan_rap13

I checked your portfolio.
Nice work!
jordan_rap13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 03:51 AM   #3
Gihatqua

I have been teaching introductory Web design for 13 years in a variety of academic and commercial settings, and I’ve given a lot of thought to how we should be teaching two of the earliest and most basic courses in a college Web design and development curriculum. This discussion is important, because only a few resources are available for teaching Web design and development. Due to a lack of time and the rapid evolution of the Web, it’s difficult to revisit courses and update them with the latest material every year...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gihatqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 04:06 AM   #4
Jackmarton

Do you work on Responsive web design, Now responsive design is very popular , what do you think webmaster should have to adopt it?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
Jackmarton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 06:54 AM   #5
ICTBoost

Nice profolio! Keep up the good work!

|
|
|
|

ICTBoost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 04:11 AM   #6
Dubistock

Wink Dubistock Photo Stock Dubai

Hello there! I think we have the same interest, I'm working on Dubistock
I hope we can talk and help my site, thank you so much.
Dubistock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 01:37 AM   #7
MixboxIam

Hi,
I've just viewed all your works on your website, these are really nice! You are truly professional!
MixboxIam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 04:06 AM   #8
RobinWilliams

I read your portfolio and get an information about you. Your portfolio is important and helpful for those people who are interested in website design.Really you are doing a good job.. I have a team of professional designers and a development team who are all spe******ed in their individual areas. For more resource visit here.. The Ideas Factory Digital
RobinWilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 09:24 AM   #9
nick.rap13

Nice site!
I also checked your portfolio.
Good work!

nick.rap13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 06:35 AM   #10
rummy26

nice site .It looks great.

new hire staffing

rummy26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 03:31 AM   #11
igen123

http://www.igeninfo.com/website_designing_company_in_bhopal.php

a few resources are available for teaching Web design and development. Due to a lack of time and the rapid evolution of the Web, it’s difficult to revisit courses and update them with the latest material

Last edited by igen123; 11-14-2013 at 03:32 AM.. Reason: aisehi
igen123 is offline   Reply With Quote