Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 07-20-2017, 11:56 PM   #1
kunalkumar

How to promote Facebook pages without paying?

I have created Facebook pages to drive traffic to my main site. I would like to know ways on how to promote my Facebook pages without paying? I don't want to pay Facebook for the advertisement. How do you do that?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
kunalkumar is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-05-2017, 03:01 AM   #2
sandygold

Always include an image, link, or video with your post. Don't over post (or under post!) Cross promote your posts on other platforms. Continue to grow your fan base.

sandygold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 06:13 AM   #3
mktcwp

Share quality rich posts, which can be reshared with niche FB Groups and for more engagements you share it, on other social platforms.

. A Result-oriented SEO service company based in Mumbai, India. Also visit for more
tips & tricks.
mktcwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 10:59 PM   #4
Aarti Singh

Share good quality posts. Share your posts in related groups on facebook.

|
|
|
|
|
|

Aarti Singh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 08:11 PM   #5
Elsha

Analyze your top 10. Go into your Facebook page Insights and rank your content by likes, comments and shares. ...
Post awesome content. ...
Optimize targeting. ...
Don't cross-post. ...
Post at the best time. ...
Post on weekends. ...
Use Facebook LIVE. ...
Use your blog.

Elsha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 09:35 PM   #6
Jagdish.p

All you can do is Share the Post of the page in multiple groups. But relevancy is important while sharing. If you share the right post in the right group it will you great reach and few likes to your page as well.

Jagdish.p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 05:59 PM   #7
desichamps

Did you know the technique of seo of facebook page do some thing like that as i do for 5 keyword and my facebook page top on the google with desire keywords and i got nice likes through google search. but first you should check the keyword search first

desichamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 09:44 PM   #8
thuymole

I guess:
- You have to choose the best name for your fanpage. There is always the temptation to stuff your fan page name with tons of keywords, like "Bob's Bakery - Muffins, Bagels
Cookies, Breads - Catering & Events."
- Create a custom fan page vanity URL.
- Use keywords in strategic locations on your fan page.
- Include information about your phone number and address.
- Backlink to your fan page on existing channels.
- Optimize Facebook fan page status updates.
- SEO for Facebook Notes.
thuymole is offline   Reply With Quote