Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 06-22-2017, 04:13 AM   #1
Michel001

Need cheap vps in Europe. Any suggestions?

MY REQUIREMENTS:
35 gbs of disk space, Linux, 4 gb of ram, 3500 gbs of bandwidth.
Budget is $35/mo. Europe
What can you say about Centohost.com: their pricing, server stability, customer support and speed connectivity? Are they reliable?

Any alternatives?

Old 06-26-2017, 03:06 AM   #2
Gorrilas

I would say Libertyvps.net is the best option to get European based vps. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 08:28 AM   #3
grunn

Hostsailor.com is the company which is able to satisfy all your needs.
Their prices are low and plans are full-featured.
Support is always ready to help.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 04:27 AM   #4
johnkevin

Greatest accessibility, the best execution, and expert client benefit

Enable us the chance to surpass your desires

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
johnkevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 06:31 AM   #5
Celsius

Webhostingbuzz.com and QHoster.com VPS deals are worth your attention because of their top-notch services.
Prices are competitive and network is fully-redundant and support is active around the clock.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 03:24 AM   #6
Infinite

I know Libertyvps.net got to be the best EU vps. They are quick with their responses and seem to be very reliable. I am extremely happy with their services and doubt I will go anywhere else for my hosting needs.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 07:45 AM   #7
Grignard

You should definitely use VPSGet. They have powerful servers and professional tech staff. Also they've started to accept as payment option not only bitcoins, but also other popular altcoins like ethereum or litecoin.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 01:16 AM   #8
a-b-c-d

Support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to. My VPS is very quick.
They're a place to call home for your sites, without question. Centohost.com offer the lowest compared to other providers i tested and so far i am very happy with the service.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 02:06 AM   #9
manalisoni

Searching for a cheap VPS in Europe incl. North Sweden, Finland, Norway for hosting a game applications for Europeans and Russian users.

manalisoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 02:08 AM   #10
How?

I would recommend you to compare these TWO web hosts:
1) http://rareservers.com - Use coupon code for 25% OFF: OFFVPSTODAY
2) http://libertyvps.net - 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
They have servers located in Europe. Their pricing is competitive.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 05:21 AM   #11
CPU

QHoster.com - its stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.
Very Reliable! No problems at all. I feel confident that my sites is up and running at all times.

Use "summervps17" coupon code - It is 17% lifetime discount!
It is valid for all: Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 07:13 AM   #12
clo@

Resources is the first thing you look at in a host, if it provides the space, bandwidth and add-on domains you need in case your site becomes successful.

You can rely on warez-host.com - they are the best I know with Netherlands VPS packages.
Use the promo code SAVEON15V to receive 15% lifetime discount for all new virtual private servers packages purchases.
Old 09-05-2017, 12:09 AM   #13
Dharmishta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michel001 View Post
MY REQUIREMENTS:
35 gbs of disk space, Linux, 4 gb of ram, 3500 gbs of bandwidth.
Budget is $35/mo. Europe
What can you say about Centohost.com: their pricing, server stability, customer support and speed connectivity? Are they reliable?

Any alternatives?
No idea about the above mentioned host, but just contact their support team to get more knowledge on what features and services they provide. Also there are many alternative hosts providing powerful VPS hosting service at reasonable rates. I would suggest you to check out leasedlayer.com, they provide affordable hosting services with best hosting features.
Dharmishta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 05:48 AM   #14
tommylii

Hosting.co.uk is worth your attention as they provide the best and most reliable VPS deals in Europe.
Prices are low and servers are supported perfectly well.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote