Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 06-28-2017, 03:17 AM   #1
Dharmishta

Best host suggestion

I am a reseller and i want to switch from my existing host to a new host providing 100 gb ssd space with unlimited bandwidth and daily backup. Suggest some good host providing service satisfying the specifications mentioned above
Dharmishta is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-28-2017, 03:43 AM   #2
CPU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharmishta View Post
I am a reseller and i want to switch from my existing host to a new host providing 100 gb ssd space with unlimited bandwidth and daily backup. Suggest some good host providing service satisfying the specifications mentioned above
You can trust http://www.kvchosting.net
I am fully satisfied using their SSD VPS hosting service and can highly recommend them to any webmaster who is looking for quality and professional hosting services.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 07:55 AM   #3
Celsius

Hostingsource.com is the best hosting provider with affordable prices, high uptime and resourceful plans. Support is active for 24 hours.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 10:19 PM   #4
Martinricky

You can go with Hostgator.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
Martinricky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 02:12 AM   #5
Infinite

Take a look at Everest.net service. Their techies performed great job to make their servers fast and stable. Prices are fair especially considering how decent their services are.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 12:48 AM   #6
clo@

Quote:
Pretty good reseller hosting opportunities offered by centohost.com web host.
The reliability and support have been flawless. The control panel works very well.

15% off for other services with code "15OFF"
Old 07-07-2017, 01:50 AM   #7
How?

If you require reliable hosting services in Malaysia, I would recommend vpsmalasia.com.my deals:

They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 05:06 PM   #8
manavatmix

I use bluehost & am extremely satisfied with it.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
manavatmix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 02:06 AM   #9
MustDie

The best for me personally is https://www.hostwinds.com/.
MustDie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 01:18 AM   #10
a-b-c-d

Quote:
Just contact Hostplay.com team - they will find the best hosting fit for your specific needs.
The features are very complete for the price of the package. Set up was smooth, plenty of tools, no problems at all.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 02:49 AM   #11
manalisoni

To make it easy for you, we also have hand-picked the best WordPress hosting companies. These companies are consistently the top WordPress hosting companies in the industry when it comes to quality and service.

manalisoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 02:49 AM   #12
manalisoni

To make it easy for you, we also have hand-picked the best WordPress hosting companies.

manalisoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 11:58 PM   #13
Grignard

I know Exmasters.com provides resourceful plans on attractive terms. They have high server uptime, powerful hardware and knowledgeable technical staff.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 01:19 AM   #14
Brown Paul

Do check iwrahost it give a good service at cheap rate with your desired space for your web.
Brown Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 03:21 AM   #15
Edmund

According to my knowledge Everest.net provider has been rock-solid from the beginning and offering reasonable pricing with highest stability and performance, you won't regret of using them.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote