Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 10-16-2023, 04:23 AM   #1
Michel001

Webhosting for photo archive?

I am searching for a hosting service that can accommodate my growing photo archive, which currently receives around 1,000 visitors. I require at least 400GB of storage space and fast loading speeds, as well as reliable technical support.

Looking ahead, I plan to eventually move to a hosting center and transition to VDS. However, I do not believe this is necessary at the moment.

I've found exmasters.com vps solutions. Are they reliable?
What host would you rather choose? Why?

Old 10-17-2023, 07:34 AM   #2
Celsius

VPS plans from qhoster.com and legionbox.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Hands down the best hosting providers I've dealt with.Both the staff and their attitude are positive and helpful and if a problem arises it usually takes no more than minutes to solve.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2023, 12:26 AM   #3
CPU

Fast reliable service. Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting. It has always done a good job for us. I have many web sites hosted at several providers Exmasters.com is one of the best vps hosts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2023, 11:11 AM   #4
kronos77

Have a look at VPS accounts from reliable hosting providers: rockhoster.com and ownwebservers.com.
I would highly recommend them based on the quality and integrity of the support alone—plus my sites are Super fast—bonus points! Glad I made the move.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 04:29 AM   #5
clo@

As an alternative, take a look at GTHost.com vps hosting solutions.
Response time on tickets is fast, needed a few times some help and they fixed everything for me. Recommended.
Old 10-27-2023, 09:03 AM   #6
tommylii

Have a look at VPS accounts from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and qhoster.com (15OFFALL48HRS - 15% off).
They rock:
1. speedy servers
2. very responsive sales and support team
3. features are not too restrictive (like max upload file size)
4. competitive price... So far I am very glad I am with them now.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2023, 12:50 AM   #7
How?

I mean, neironvps.com control panel has a myriad of things you can add to your web site - from blogs to forums, cron jobs, and choices of webmail and many other things I don't even know what the heck they are. The server uptime is perfect.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2023, 11:31 AM   #8
afrodita

Accounts from legionbox.com and hostsailor.com are well-balanced and cheap.
Super-transparent with their pricing and services, admin areas all really easy to manage too. But the thing that keeps me a customer is the excellent customer support I receive. Truly the best.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2023, 03:03 AM   #9
a-b-c-d

I chose ProfVDS.com Slovakia vps a year ago because they had the cheapest prices but it turned out they had the best support as well. Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers. Paypal, Stripe, Coinbase, Payeer, Paypalych payment options.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2023, 09:32 AM   #10
grunn

I'd draw your attention to deals from reliable hosting providers: HostingSource.com ( the VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans) and CoinsHosting.com (COINSHOSTING (50% OFF)).
Summary:
- Great customer service
- Outstanding up-time
- Economical pricing
- Highly recommended.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote