Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 11-03-2023, 10:31 AM   #1
afrodita

coinshosting.com vs allwebhost.com

Which server should I have a deal with - coinshosting.com (COINSHOSTING-DEDICATED) or allwebhost.com (50% first month discount)?
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2023, 12:08 AM   #2
a-b-c-d

Highly recommended. Great tutorials on everything about building a site with Coinshosting.com Shared Hosting! I use the site to run my business and check e-mail on it everyday, and the network performance is about as fast as any of the other services out there.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2023, 03:52 AM   #3
Michel001

I've found CoinsHosting.com support to be good. They respond quickly, know how to fix problems, spend an appropriate amount of time investigating and responding to issues. Very kind, easy to work with, and exceptional service and value.
Old 11-15-2023, 12:03 PM   #4
Celsius

Servers from planethoster.com and hostsailor.com are well-balanced and cheap.
I love them because of consistent professional quality and easy accessibility for all my site needs. Every staff has been highly responsive to my questions and concerns with clear, concise answers to my questions, citations of rationale for their answers, patience, and politeness.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2023, 11:49 PM   #5
CPU

Use coupon: COINSHOSTING-DEDICATED (10% OFF) for dedicated servers.
Like CoinsHosting.com Netherlands dedicated servers.

Although I haven't had a lot of experience with other site providers, I found it's pricing very reasonable. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2023, 11:45 PM   #6
clo@

Contact them directly if you need to consult with experts. CoinsHosting.com team still gives me prompt, professional service and have solved all my problems and defused all of my worries. Top web hosting provider to deal with.
Old 11-27-2023, 10:32 AM   #7
tommylii

Accounts from owned-networks.net and hostsailor.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
I have never had any issues with them, their Services are great with fair price, their customer service is very good. Overall I'm very satisfied with them.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2023, 10:54 PM   #8
How?

Give vote for CoinsHosting.com Switzerland dedicated servers.
Excellent pricing and plans! In addition to their great customer service, you get plenty options, plenty of space and usage and at a great value.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote