Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 01-28-2014, 03:18 AM   #1
grasshoppersean

keyword ranking sites

Hi there everyone.

can anyone recomend any fee sites that will tell you what position you rank for a perticular keyword. its hard trying to manually do it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

grasshoppersean is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-28-2014, 02:35 PM   #2
liamrowe

i'll preffer Cute Rank, you can easily check your one website rank with almost 10 keywords
liamrowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 06:46 AM   #3
grasshoppersean

Thanks. avast is not letting me install it. i found this one whereamiongoogle.co.uk you can only search one at a time though.

grasshoppersean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 11:07 PM   #4
seo_butterflyth

I used "smallseotools" for checking keyword ranking status on google.

- 100% Working and Valid hostgator Web Hosting Coupons
seo_butterflyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 05:03 AM   #5
aakkam

Quote:
Originally Posted by liamrowe View Post
i'll preffer Cute Rank, you can easily check your one website rank with almost 10 keywords
Really cute rank site is very useful to find the keyword place rank of the site.

aakkam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 12:45 PM   #6
Vectorinspector

"monitorbacklinks" has a great 30 day service to track your keyword ranking, I am about at the end of my 30 day trial and i like the graphs they make for me. I use "smallseotools" too
|

|
Vectorinspector is offline   Reply With Quote