Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 03-31-2014, 09:34 PM   #1
hunain_3

Website index not increasing

Hi friends I am having problem with my website, my website not indexing in last month my website had 450 index page but indexed became decrease, now daily 2 to 5 index pages decreasing while I am updating my website daily. But no increase in index while in sitemap I have almost 1000 links but in index only 330. Kindly tell me what's problem with my website.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

hunain_3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-01-2014, 01:44 AM   #2
seo_butterflyth

Read this blog: www(dot)markethealth(dot)com/articles/view/10_ways_to_increase_google_indexing(dot)php. In this blog you will get 10 simple tips which are helps you to increase google indexing

- 100% Working and Valid hostgator Web Hosting Coupons
seo_butterflyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 03:57 AM   #3
wrightandru

Smile

Check your website has good quality content, not much keyword density and check your site speed.

|
|
wrightandru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 04:19 AM   #4
beetwist

Yeah, I think the reason is your site has Google Penalty. You can check in Google Webmaster Tools
, the best tool ever..
beetwist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:46 PM   #5
hunain_3

I have checked my web speed fine and have quality content but still not indexing.
kindly see my website and tell me what's the reason I am very disappointed

hunain_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 03:48 AM   #6
webmasterr

Look at increasing backlinks to your website from websites in your industry and you should notice a higher level of crawling. Also signup to webmaster tools and tell google manually.
webmasterr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 11:01 PM   #7
brijb

Make sure you have not accidentally blocked search engine crawler by robots.txt or no-index tag. First analyze which section of your website is not indexed and then work on it. Try Google+ to get index as Google crawls Google+ very frequently. Share your not indexed URLs on Google+.

brijb is offline   Reply With Quote