Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 09-23-2012, 02:06 PM   #1
wallywall

please review my site

hello please review my site beatsqwad.com. i am looking for honest feedback. it is a music instrumental website where one can come to buy a rap beat or instrumental and those who make instrumentals can come and sell.

i really need a second look because i had no problem getting beat makers to sign up ( i have around 50 beat makers at the moment) but i am not selling any beats.

please review my site and let me know what you think. Also if you own a related website and wish to do a link exchange let me know

Thanks
wallywall is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-18-2012, 05:31 AM   #2
tipinsns

I have visited your website, It's nice website, nice looking header!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
tipinsns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 01:57 AM   #3
ptfebelts

your website is good,you can go to visit my website,just by the links below,thank you.
PTFE Sheets
ptfe tape
ptfe fabric

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
ptfebelts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:27 AM   #4
mdyork

It's really difficult to post real reviews in this forum.

The reply box keeps saying: You used a "BAD" word in your post.
I don't use "BAD" words and the site moderator can't explain or correct this.

Anyway, if you would like I opinion on your site, go here: mdyork(dot)com/wallywall/

And if you see any "BAD" words, let me know.
mdyork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:18 PM   #5
sellianes

Get rid of the falling money signs, you want it to look proffesional right, this isn't myspace.

sellianes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 01:11 AM   #6
webspekers

You have to manage the content in clear alignment. Nice music collections.
webspekers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 07:26 PM   #7
envilmaya

A good website, I have just visited your website. I work in a foreign trade company, our products about wholesale bags. Europe and America is our market, welcome you to know more.
envilmaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 07:33 PM   #8
Petrovavanova

Recently i made one website but i want review for my website i want to know how its working and what about color contrast hows the speed .

Petrovavanova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 05:43 PM   #9
bienleanhhung

It's nice website, nice looking header!

bienleanhhung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 03:09 AM   #10
Mike Maravilla

nice post thanks

Mike Maravilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 04:02 AM   #11
sappayment

Nice looking very good design, user friendly, done great job..

!
!
sappayment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:35 AM   #12
Logoinn

Great work. But here is still big room for improvement. Specially at navigation bar and template color.

|
Logoinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 03:49 AM   #13
theshawnchin

Send a message via AIM to theshawnchin
Hmm i join ur site looking very awesoem , and i get very impressive things in it ..

|
|
|
|
|
|
theshawnchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 03:45 AM   #14
antharas

Great work.

antharas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 05:26 AM   #15
Nikki Pratick

i am sorry to say that your site is not working now...
please check it and solve it..

|
|
|
|
|
|
Nikki Pratick is offline   Reply With Quote