Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 01-04-2017, 08:16 AM   #1
Celsius

Need DDoS protection for my game servers

What's the best place to buy secure and reliable DDoS protection?
DDoS-guard.net is in my mind and I wonder if there are their customwrs here to share your experience with me?
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-04-2017, 09:31 PM   #2
Aman897

Split up your services across multiple providers and/or IP addresses.
Proxy/VPN your services and low TTL DNS records so you can ditch the IP they're on quicker without having your server getting completely null-routed.
Get a provider that is properly equipped to mitigate DDoS attacks. This is probably going to be quite expensive though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
Aman897 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 12:07 AM   #3
farhandiesel

You must go through offer section of forum site there you will get many hosting provider from them select one as per your requirement and budget

farhandiesel is offline   Reply With Quote