Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 08-04-2015, 12:16 AM   #1
Ruby707

Backlinks Updating Issue in Webmaster Tools

One of my websites is not ranked in Google searches. The website is 6 months older and I have created backlinks for my website. Last month when I saw my website is not ranked and also backlinks in webmaster tools were not updating from the start. It was showing the same number of backlinks for last 5 months. Then I delete the site from webmaster tools and re-enter it in my webmaster tools. Now it shows the updated number of backlinks. But again it is stuck to that number from one month or so. Is there any issue related to it that doesn’t let my website rank in search results not even in last page??
Mobile Application Development Firm | Game Development USA | Mobile Application Developer | Game Developer USA
Ruby707 is offline   Reply With Quote