Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Market Zone - Buy/Sell/Trade/Wanted > The Market

Notices

Old 09-21-2015, 11:46 PM   #1
mdmarketing

What is Medical Marketing?

What is Medical Marketing?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mdmarketing is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-22-2015, 10:55 PM   #2
smmexpertss

urprisingly, I get this question a lot. When I tell business associates that I do medical marketing, I often get a very puzzled look. When I further explain that I help doctors market their practice to patients and other physicians, people seem even more confused. For some reason, many people think doctors don’t need help with marketing. The assumption is that doctors are in high demand and that the insurance companies send the doctors patients. Insurance companies just send a list of physicians but ultimately the patient chooses who to go see. There are over 5,000 doctors practicing in Palm Beach, Martin and Broward County. Obviously, there is a great deal of competition. If there are 10 doctors of the same specialty on an insurance plan, how will a patient choose which doctor is best? They will either call their internal medicine doctor or they will look the doctor up online. Clearly, if a doctor wants more patients, they need to set themselves apart from the competition and give patients a reason to come to them instead. Medical Marketing is the method by which a medical practice would advertise their services and expertise to the community and other physicians in order to reach the patients who need their special services and expertise.
smmexpertss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 12:51 AM   #3
maya1

Medical Marketing is the method by which a medical practice would advertise their services and expertise to the community and other physicians in order to reach the patients who need their special services and expertise.

/

/

/

|

maya1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 03:03 AM   #4
parul1212

Medical Marketing Program prepares you to maximize and optimize the impact of your spend.
parul1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 02:53 AM   #5
kulwinder06

Thanks for this medical information.

|
|
|
|
|
|

kulwinder06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 02:49 AM   #6
limitedproduct

Yeah this is good information i just want to say here that Medical ebook stores are the best for online medical purchase and also get information about the medical sectors. I think this kinda stores are the best for everybody !!

Medical eBook Store
limitedproduct is offline   Reply With Quote