Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 03-01-2012, 01:15 AM   #1
vietnamstyle

How can I get quality Backlinks for my site?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
vietnamstyle is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2012, 02:03 AM   #2
ipbforum

Hi,

for quality back links you have to write unique article of 300-400 words which is helpful to others, after that you have to post in to article sites
or you can do blog commenting & forum posting.

|
|

ipbforum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 02:32 AM   #3
funeral

Do Article Submission and Link Exchange

funeral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 04:56 AM   #4
C.Rebecca

Writing content that is deliberately designed to attract links towards it is one...Here are some other techniques on my link-building list:

- Submitting RSS feeds to feed directories
- Submitting website to social bookmarking sites
- Participating in social networking sites and related communities
- Writing guest posts for related blogs to your niche.
- Creating link baits

So long as it is done all organically, it should help.

I use ‘Keyword Country’ to design my link building strategy around traffic pulling keywords and to monitor link-building strategy of my competitors. Pretty satisfied.
Old 03-01-2012, 02:28 PM   #5
doit1

article submission, backlinks from relevant sites, social bookmarking, are all good ways to get targeted traffic.

doit1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 10:58 PM   #6
Mark Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietnamstyle View Post
Now, Focus on Guest Posting, Infographic, Video Marketing, Forum Posting, Article Posting and social media websites.

is the Facebook Developer Company
Mark Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 04:57 AM   #7
heliumc

Thanks a lot for sharing this kind of information about this post and I got so much useful information from this post.

heliumc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 06:45 AM   #8
char_t

quality backlinks - as other webmasters to link to your site
char_t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 06:57 AM   #9
amitmax

Find do follow,high PR and relevant websites which will help you to make quality backlinks.Use every link building technique and gives importance to quality rather than quantity.
Thanks
amitmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 11:15 PM   #10
sahildd

There are lots of ways to get the backlinks
Social bookmarks
directory submission
Article submission
forums post
sahildd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 01:46 AM   #11
vyaswlc

It seems to a very nice information,
Thanks for letting me know.
vyaswlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 05:23 AM   #12
jiyaalbert

Forums and Articles are good source of the quality links for the site.

jiyaalbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 10:54 PM   #13
shipairbagfende

The most important thing by Googles updated algorithm is Content. Tour content should be unique, subject oriented. Other thing is backlinks. These two factors do lot for ranking

shipairbagfende is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 03:25 AM   #14
infoseowebmaste

Best way to get quality back links :
----Blog commenting
----Forum Posting
----Social Bookmarking
----Article Submission
----Profile Submission
and so on.......

|
| Link Available (PR-1 to PR-4) Here
infoseowebmaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 12:55 AM   #15
juliarobbert

Off-page SEO is best to get backlinks.
These are best techniques to get quality backlinks

Do-follow Blog comment (never try to spam)
Directory Submission in High PR directories
Article submission
Forum posting

You can get good quality backlinks with these techniques.

|
|
juliarobbert is offline   Reply With Quote