Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 09-07-2015, 10:34 PM   #1
Martinricky

Does Facebook/Twitter really help your business?

Is it true that Facebook/Twitter can help your business a lot? Or is that fiction? Has it happened to you? Or did you try and it didn't work?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
Martinricky is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-07-2015, 11:58 PM   #2
manige3e

Location: UNIT 1B THE SUMMIT MANCHESTER ROAD BURNLEY BB11 5HG
yes I agree you social media is very important to small business because many people use to social media site that is social media improvement to your google ranking facebook and Twitter is best site on google ranking thanks for post its very informative for me

/
/
/

manige3e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 01:57 AM   #3
pepryllo

I really don't see a direct effect...
pepryllo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 06:45 AM   #4
rohitnagpure336

It is true anyone can increase his business by facebook and twitter.

|
|
|
|
|
rohitnagpure336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 02:10 AM   #5
stylediva

Indeed. Facebook helps a lot.. This is done two ways -

1) With Facebook your audience will get to read your content directly on their timeline.
2) You will be able to create a brand awareness among your targeted audience.

There is yet another way to promote your content the premium way. You can run some premium campaigns by so as to make your content reach to your audience in large scale.

Hope this answer helps. If you need further clarification please reply and i will be glad to assist. All the best!

I am here to share the blogging experience and challenges with fellow webmasters. Ask me any question and I will try to help you to the best of my ability

Last edited by stylediva; 09-11-2015 at 02:14 AM.. Reason: I edited because the system was giving me false notification that my post contains a 'bad' word. So I edited it again.
stylediva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 03:00 AM   #6
ExpertWP

Yes,Facebook and Twitter obviously help in business.Those social networking sites are a great medium of promoting your product.

ExpertWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 06:54 AM   #7
onehalf.transpo

Location: Junction Business House, Level 2, Suite 203, Melbourne VIC 3182
Facebook and Twitter helps your brand and also traffic.

Last edited by onehalf.transpo; 09-14-2015 at 06:54 AM.. Reason: I edited because the system was giving me false notification that my post contains a 'bad' word. So I edited it again.
onehalf.transpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 08:32 AM   #8
shihtzu

business

facebook helps in business growth

shihtzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 08:32 AM   #9
shihtzu

google also helps in growing your business.

shihtzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 04:25 PM   #10
starfishratings

Hi,

The Facebook and Twitter websites are being indexed continually by Google, etc so when you use those platforms (as well as Pinterest, G+, etc) to share content and stories about your products and why you are special ... those posts are indexed.

You will often find that, depending on the search wording, FB and Twitter results for your website can appear higher in the search results ... imagine if you had no posts on those networks? Then you would not be in those search results at all.

Twitter: @starfishratings
starfishratings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 06:52 PM   #11
chinomoreno

Yes it does, but that will depend on the strategy and the business niche.
For online businesses, every social media is a possibility. But not all types of business niche are applicable in all social media.

chinomoreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 10:59 PM   #12
Lemosys

Yes,
It's best way for increase business popularity and website promotion and any kind of mobile application promotion.
but required basic strategy for social media promotion.
Lemosys Infotech is an ISO Certified Company having its operations in India & US. We offer best IT Services that includes Website Development, Web Designing, Mobile Application development, Search engine optimization & Testing. Call us to
Lemosys is offline   Reply With Quote