Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 02-28-2012, 02:41 AM   #1
jamesranatte

Question How to get the dofollow back links?

Hello friends I need to know that how I can get the more quality dofollow backlinks for my website?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
jamesranatte is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-28-2012, 07:00 AM   #2
lets4410

Good question! I've had some moderate success by searching in Google --high page rank blogs dofollow list-- and going through the list slowly and checking the comments in mozilla with seo quake, out of a list of 100 I'm usually finding 18-25 that are still do follow, hope this helped and If I find another easier way I'll get back to you cause I overstand what a pain in the eyes it is!
lets4410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 12:44 PM   #3
coolgirl

You can search not only through the list of do follow blogs but forums and social bookmarking sites as well.

|
coolgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 10:11 PM   #4
shakir

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesranatte View Post
Hello friends I need to know that how I can get the more quality dofollow backlinks for my website?
The best and easy ways is forum signature.. other are article submission, commending, directory, link exchange and blog

|
|
|
shakir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 10:20 PM   #5
sahildd

Do article submission forum post directory submission social bookmarks submission for get the backlinks
sahildd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 11:25 PM   #6
shaswata

You have to search do-follow directory, article, forum & blog sites & submit your link to get do-follow backlinks.
shaswata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 11:55 PM   #7
mikest

Well Their are several ways to obtain qualitative do follow links for Instance; Do Follow Blog Commenting, Forums Postings, Do Follow Article Submissions, Social Bookmarking ETC!

|
|
|
mikest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 05:32 AM   #8
bryanbell

To get quality do follow backlink, first you have to check the website is do follow or nofollow. If the website is dofollow then check the page rank of website because quality backlink generated from high ranked and reputed website. If the website is dofollow and high ranked then from that website you can get quality dofollow backlink.

Last edited by bryanbell; 09-11-2012 at 02:30 AM..
bryanbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 05:56 AM   #9
mianautos

It is not difficult to have do follow links. Simply start posting on do follow forums, blogs, articles, directories, classified, press release and social book marking sites.

mianautos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 02:27 AM   #10
ipbforum

hi,

for do follow back links you have to search do follow directory, forum, blogs, articles, press release , bookmaking sites and submit your site on that.

|
|

ipbforum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 06:31 AM   #11
johnmartin434

excellent post thanks

johnmartin434 is offline   Reply With Quote