Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 12-23-2013, 12:00 AM   #1
James12smith

Can I buy Pinterest Followers?

Hi friends,
I want to buy Pinterest followers but i am confuse about the worth of buying Pinterest followers. Are the buying Pinterest Followers are beneficial or not? Is it legal or not?

Great reviews, ideas and suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
James12smith is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-23-2013, 05:28 AM   #2
technews

No you can't officially. But there are some gigs and fiverr, who can provide pinterest followers. But i will not recommend this as this followers are of no use and full of fake.

technews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 10:15 AM   #3
rockone

It is probably against their TOS but you can buy them. There is an entire category of services on SEOClerks for it.
rockone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 04:23 PM   #4
Chris_Tax

Question I target locals for my part time income tax business. I use Facebook.
Can I target locals, set up a business page in Pinterest?

Thanks in advance

Owner
CEL Financial Services
Tax Return Preparer
Please visit my website for all your
needs.
Chris_Tax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 04:32 PM   #5
TrendyJewelry

Depends on what you want. If you want some short term gains, like increasing the count of followers, then yes you could.
However you want followers to like , share your pins, you should look at real followers.

its not too far that all these social media sites would figure out a way to tag followers, as fake or real. Stay real.
Old 12-25-2013, 09:23 PM   #6
Chris_Tax

I have been using Facebook to target my town of 15K. I am taking my time and building relationships there to locals. I grew up in my 15K town. What is the next social media site should I use? I know this takes time to do.

Thanks in advance,

Owner
CEL Financial Services
Tax Return Preparer
Please visit my website for all your
needs.
Chris_Tax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 10:37 PM   #7
Die_heart

Pinterst is nice but for traffic FB Tweeter G+ is best way............

Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 12:42 PM   #8
annasimon

If you are just trying to build a good looking profile then you can buy pinterest followers, but if you want to make use of them in making money then it'd be a good idea.

PS, sellers at SEOClerks.com providing excellent pinterest services, mostly providing real followers. Take a look : https://www.seoclerks.com/categories...rest-followers
annasimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 01:57 AM   #9
seo_butterflyth

I am also suggest you, don't buy followers on pinterest or other social media sites.. because its a bad seo practice and this will not help you to increase your website popularity on pinterest or other social media sites

- 100% Working and Valid hostgator Web Hosting Coupons
seo_butterflyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 11:11 PM   #10
wowcab

may be you cant buy pinterest followers

wowcab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 11:25 PM   #11
jetwings

No idea about buying followers

|
|
jetwings is offline   Reply With Quote