Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 12-24-2018, 09:27 AM   #106
Dani2323

health diet never hear about it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dani2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 08:37 AM   #107
Supooff

Do you try japanese diet? Even nowadays Japanese are healthier on the whole than most Westerners, and doing much better than the worst (Americans). I often buy and use different japanese supplements from https://bio-japan.net/supplements/ there are only natural products and extracts.
Supooff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 07:19 AM   #108
Ageshka

I like the Canadian diet on soups and salads. Soups are low-calorie, so you can eat a lot of them. They are simple to cook, besides vegetable soups are very healthy. I eat on this diet for 2-3 weeks every six months. This allows me to prepare for the winter holiday and lose weight before the bikini season. I try to choose seasonal vegetables so that their price is lower. Basically, my diet consists of vegetable soup, mushroom soup and pumpkin soup. I also eat vegetables and some fruits (apples, oranges, grapefruits, pomegranates), every three days I eat boiled chicken breast. In order not to make soup every day, I usually freeze the ready-made soup, I found a lot of useful tips on how to choose the right container for freezing here storageboxreviews. It's very convenient and helps to save time and money. In addition, it's very healthy.
Ageshka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 05:28 AM   #109
Chetana

For me it is Dal Rice. It is simple and tasty too. Salads I find it boring and can't eat it daily.
Chetana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 11:26 PM   #110
horizontour

Milk, Green Vegetable, Fruits, Bread - these are all favourite healthy diet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
horizontour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 12:12 AM   #111
jallyjames

omlet, milk

jallyjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 09:10 AM   #112
woodtechkitchen

thanks for sharing with us

woodtechkitchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 11:56 PM   #113
samairakapoor

Salads, Fruits, Low Carb, High Protein.
samairakapoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 09:25 PM   #114
Supooff

I do not believe in diets, but making long term changes in life style habits. I always say we are lucky not to be celebrities, none of us have a deadline for an Oscar night, so why rush and do yo-yo dieting? We can all take our time adapting a new lifestyle. Also I believe it is important that you do this to stay healthy, the 'beach body' is only a side effect that comes along anyway. I prefer sports. I play basketball with my friends one or two times a week. Also I like to watch NBA matches, their players give great motivation! If I missed some important game I always can check live results and statistics on https://777score.com/
Supooff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 10:03 PM   #115
quantumleap

My favorite diet is Grill Chicken

quantumleap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 12:09 AM   #116
LuciferMill

Alcohol addiction is a problem on its own, but when it sets off depression condition can get out of hands very fast. Serenity alcohol and depression treatment with rehabilitation experts is the best way to deal with such condition.
LuciferMill is offline   Reply With Quote