Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 05-28-2013, 03:14 PM   #1
Budd

Facebook advertising

I have to say, recently I started promoting our facebook posts through the "post promote" feature on facebook and we have gotten a ton of likes and new business from it. I'd recommend checking this out. Our page went from about 120 likes to over 260 in less than a week. It lets you chose a budget of starting out like $10 and then you can continue to increase it.

Good luck let me know if you try this and how it works out for you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Budd is offline   Reply With Quote