Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 07-28-2016, 02:25 AM   #1
Shrewdify123

Favor Review

Could someone review my website and let me know what you understand from it?

http://www.shrewdify.com
Shrewdify123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-29-2016, 01:57 PM   #2
shafiullah08

I visited your website. You may install a good them, but you must be remember that your template will be mobile friendly.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
shafiullah08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 02:37 AM   #3
Skythegreat

great website!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

|
Skythegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 11:11 PM   #4
DongMMO

I visited your website. It's very cool
! Click here see
!
DongMMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 08:04 AM   #5
love

wonderful keep it
love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 08:36 AM   #6
psrussian

I like your site, especially products page, but I would resize some pictures

psrussian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 10:41 AM   #7
uccd

It is such a nice site and i like the design too. However, the pages in the service menu,i discovered that the words jump on themselves on the left sidebar. You can work on that

uccd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 03:10 AM   #8
fabricfunda

please review my site fabricfunda.com

fabricfunda is offline   Reply With Quote