Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Traffic Corner

Notices

Old 02-24-2014, 01:41 PM   #1
dewanshahedur

How to drive traffic to a Educational website

I make a Website using wordpress Content management system & My plan is to provide Educational & Job recruitment Examination Results, information, update, notification, seat plan, Admit card download, Application procedure etc through our website for South Asian region as like India, Pakistan & Bangladesh. We write down every day cause lots of Circular, result available. I have little bit knowledge about SEO. Can you please let me know more ways to drive traffic to my website ?

__________________________________________________ _______
Exam result | Job circular | Education
dewanshahedur is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-25-2014, 10:31 AM   #2
theglam

Try to get in contact with similar websites/blogs, or even better a .edu website and ask them to add a link to your website!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
theglam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 10:44 AM   #3
mgram987

Do SEO or PPC TO your website.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
mgram987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 08:36 AM   #4
How?

One of the best ways to drive traffic is creating quality backlinks. And you know, paidforumposting.com team of writers is the best to achieve this goal.
Try to contact them directly for further details, they are responsive.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 03:03 AM   #5
hplglobal

Your concern is to generate traffic towards your site. In my views you require social media marketing as well forum commenting on related educational forums. You need a handy traffic of students and teachers as well. So keep in touch with them in fb, twitter, google+ and though other group portals. Offer some extraordinary offers for your readers and viewers, it would also work.
hplglobal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 11:34 AM   #6
rjdoll99

make the seo on educational websites then you can get the traffic

rjdoll99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 06:22 PM   #7
sam davis

Try to work on educational forums, blogs, check out social media sites too as well as try to submit your website in search engines.

sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 01:02 AM   #8
blueheck

Send a message via ICQ to blueheck Send a message via AIM to blueheck Send a message via Yahoo to blueheck
join in education forum and post your educational articel

blueheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 03:55 AM   #9
shubhamgautam

Try to post comment, articles, answers on education related topics. threads, titles and categories.

|
|
|
|
|
shubhamgautam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 08:58 AM   #10
sakilakhatun44

It’s been proven time and again that giving users what they want, consistently over time, and getting links to it will be effective in building traffic.

sakilakhatun44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 07:36 AM   #11
Crystal21

You should make a facebook page of your website, and then focus on those groups and other pages of niche or you can buy traffic from sites like SEOClerks.
Crystal21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 07:22 PM   #12
DanielGarneau

My site has been in line for just a little over one year now. The first time I announced it to a group of friends I am currently in relationship with, I began getting a little traffic. I then got in contact with former friends I had not seen in years. More traffic came. Most of my traffic was from the French portion of North America, where I live.

Next step, I went ahead and joined a forum focusing on the same general area of interest as my site does. This began bringing traffic from Europe and Africa. Later, I joined Spanish and then English language forums related to the theme of my site. Traffic began to come from South America, Spain, and various parts of the United States, and even New Zealand.

My first concern is to produce quality contents, yet taking part in forums has been a very good way to make my site known throughout the world. It takes time though.

-- Knowing and Believing: Torn-apart, yet inseparable allies…
DanielGarneau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 04:53 AM   #13
Joe Dymaxion

You can work on edu. websites, you can type in your keywords and add .edu after.
Joe Dymaxion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 05:09 AM   #14
anuverma1

Join educational related forum, and post in educational directory

|
|
|
anuverma1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 12:40 AM   #15
BarryWillson

Try to post educational related blog, article, and share that on top social networking site.
BarryWillson is offline   Reply With Quote