Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 12-13-2011, 11:46 PM   #1
johngomes160

Google’s PR System

At times I am not able to follow Google and its page rank system is also rather strange to me. My site was enjoying a good page rank and was standing at PR6 and suddenly it dropped down to PR1. I am disheartened to quite an extent but I am still trying to understand the reason behind this. I think this year is really bad for webmasters as few of my friends also faced the same problem. I have discussed this with my consultant but he has not been able to provide me with a solution and I hope he gets one soon.I believe Google is implementing some changes in its PR system.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
johngomes160 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-17-2011, 12:52 AM   #2
balert

Google change it's page rank after every three months,
That is reason of dropping pr.

|
balert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 12:45 AM   #3
dawsonpickrell0

Google presently is several light-years away of getting beaten but I have to say that Bing does have the power and potential.
dawsonpickrell0 is offline   Reply With Quote