Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 11-20-2013, 11:50 PM   #1
1234user

Arrow Review my website

Hello people,

Go through my website.

ordant.com
1234user is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2013, 04:17 AM   #2
Die_heart

yeah i had check your site it nice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 11:27 PM   #3
Grace Hall

Thanks for sharing......

Grace Hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 11:50 PM   #4
1234user

Hey Die_heart
nice name die_heart....

Thank you so much for visiting my site..any suggestion or improvement??

Thanks.
Old 12-17-2013, 11:52 PM   #5
1234user

Thank you Grace hall
Old 03-25-2014, 02:46 AM   #6
1234user

Can you guys check out our software

"Cloud based Print Estimating and Order Management system. Now with Storefront and Quickbooks integration."
www ordant com
Old 03-27-2014, 06:34 PM   #7
princenuce

hello word

hello word

princenuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 06:35 PM   #8
princenuce

lol

tao thực sự khó chịu lắm r đó

princenuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 04:27 PM   #9
bhanu5646

Your site is well designed and has social sharing buttons. I give it a 4.5 out of 5.

bhanu5646 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 09:52 PM   #10
WebDesignHood

Really Nice website...very clean designed.
WebDesignHood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 10:47 PM   #11
shrikant.softwi

It is very neat and clean website. Looks great.
shrikant.softwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 03:35 PM   #12
Vectorinspector

Good design, I noticed you have you social media tabs ub, but you are not registered on Alexa. I would highly suggest you do that. I would also suggest you set up Google authorship for you site so it can be easily spotted in the SERPS (I tested it for authorship).

You google speed test ranked 47/100. Any page I have gotten to the first page of Google has had a minimum of 85-90/100. These are easy fixes. Go to Google Developers speed test and Google shows you how to make your pages faster for no money. Gzip compress costs nothing, its just enabled in wordpress.

Last, I Noticed your site isn't on Web of Trust, Mcafee Site Advisor, Or Norton Safe Web. If you register on those Google see's that you have a clean reputation and "trusts" your site to be free of spam and malware. If you make accounts on those sites, you can send me a message here, I'll log on to my accounts and give your site a safe vote to help you out. Just message me what sites you want and remind me of your url.
|

|
Vectorinspector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 03:48 PM   #13
Vectorinspector

Hey you have Youtube Videos!! Bravo. Now are there links in your videos back to Ordant.com? The in video links I believe are dofollow. youtube allows a very few dofollow links and i think one is in the video itself or in the description (I don't remember off the top of my head)
|

|
Vectorinspector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 05:35 AM   #14
praveen007

Sting Operation (P) Ltd is the well known company which deals with sting gadgets in India.

!
praveen007 is offline   Reply With Quote