Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 07-06-2015, 11:24 PM   #1
lina pawar

How to Increase Social media traffic

Friends suggest me how to increase social media traffic on my site.
my site consumerhelpdesk.in
lina pawar is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-07-2015, 04:48 AM   #2
kaushal22

You first need to create profile on various social networking site.
Facebook is most important in this, start by creating a age on facebook, invite all your friends to like it. Then you can start a promotion on facebook of your page it will attract likes. Boost few post to the targeted audience and analyze what is best fr your website.

Same with Google plus and twitter.
But for your website LinkedIn will be better too, join various group one by one and post.
It will take time, but you will have the result
kaushal22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 11:33 PM   #3
lina pawar

I have created all the social media profile like facebook, google plus and twitter. how much time to get result approx.
Old 07-07-2015, 11:41 PM   #4
hrishivardhan

By posting good content that are new, unique, fresh and trending, you will definitely traffics and followers.
Old 07-08-2015, 12:08 AM   #5
Adam Dalena

Location: 612 N. Federal Highway, Boynton Beach, Florida 33435
Hi,
First off all increase more and more followers and friends and regular posting to each social networking site.
Adam Dalena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 12:31 AM   #6
Ritika

Devote a lot of Time on twitter , Try to follow people who can be your prospect client. In your tweet use hashtags with the latest trending topics. This will help to increase your site ranking.

All The best
Ritika Mittal
Founder BookMyFame

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ritika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 01:06 AM   #7
Spindlow Stuart

Once you have all your social networks set up with your website URL, you can start proactively monitoring and engaging on your social networks. By being proactive you can reach out to existing customers and potential customers to drive them to your website. Be sure to also share relevant content that are on your website to prospects. You can also listen to recommendation requests and share a relevant link to your website that answers their inquiry.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spindlow Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 01:08 AM   #8
lina pawar

Thank you friends to suggest me all the things I will try this and see the result. Any other thing for this please suggest me .